Chapter 12 - Our Tangled Hearts

Chapter 12 - Day 6's Conti & End & Day 7's Start

-----------------------------------------

Michelle's POV

As time passed, we both enjoyed our time in the water, till our instructor told us to get up since it was getting dark already. Anntonia and I got back on the boat, took off our helmets, and sat on the seats. 

"Did you have fun?" I asked while putting on my sarong. 

"Super! The fish were beautiful, especially that fish that went fast forward on your stomach! HAHAHA." Anntonia replied laughing while clipping her sarong on her. 

"Don't bother talking about it anymore!" I exclaimed. 

Anntonia replied with her laughter.

"Stop laughing and pose for my camera, Anntonia!" I spoke while grabbing my camera.

"Sometimes I wonder why I let you take pictures of me for free, I should start charging you. My beauty is worth a lot!" Anntonia replied while giving me a teasing smile. She posed as I took her pictures. 

"Your beauty is worth the capture, baby. Even if you decide to start charging, I will and will always be the first one in line to pay. Your beauty is worth every admiration in this world, I'll probably start a fan club for you." I replied, checking my camera for her pictures while smiling.

"Stop flirting with me, Michelle! Baby ka diyan!" Anntonia exclaimed while rolling her eyes. 

"It's true naman!" I answered while moving myself next to her and laid my head down on her shoulder. "I love seeing you, ang ganda ganda mo. I'll never get tired of telling you that you're so pretty. It's such a genuine feeling to be around someone like you. No matter what lifetime I'm in, ikaw ang pipiliin ko palagi to call beautiful." I added. 

"Michelle, you and your words truly touch my heart, not just because you call me beautiful but how you feel genuinely for me. I'm so lucky to have someone like you in this lifetime, and in whatever lifetime my other self is in, I hope they get their own Michelle in their lives. Your sincerity in your compliments makes every compliment feel special." 

Anntonia and I continued our conversation as we admired how beautiful the sunset was till we arrived at the main beach. We both got our things and got down on the boat.

Anntonia's POV

"So, where should we eat?" I asked as I paused to look around if there were any good restaurants. 

"Maybe dun nalang." Michelle replied while pointing in a certain restaurant.

"Okayyyyyyy!" I exclaimed.

We both walked towards the restaurant and as soon as we arrived, we both got ourselves tables and decided on our order. After being done with deciding and all, Michelle ordered for the both of us. After ordering, Michelle asked me if I wanted to eat breakfast with her tomorrow. 

"Sure!" I replied. 

"Okay, I'll fetch you bukas..8 am?" Michelle asked. 

"Alright, punta nalang us after breakfast sa D-Mall for me to buy stuff and all for Manila," I stated.

We both continued our conversation over dinner, we both talked about the plans for tomorrow. 

Michelle's POV

As soon as we were done with dinner, Anntonia paid for our dinner as she insisted on. We both started to head back to the car, during our walk to our car, I stated, "Can't believe it's your last day here tomorrow, I'll be alone again." as we were walking.