Chapter 55 - The Best Part

The final chapter! :_)

Anntonia's POV

I could feel the morning sunshine right through my face, lighting up the living room, as I had myself snuggled on the blanket, enjoying the cold air flooding over me.

As I stirred, I felt a soft kiss on my neck, assuming it was Michelle so I slowly opened up my eyes, only to see her standing right behind the sofa with her 'just got out of the shower' look.

She placed her hand on my neck as she planted a soft kiss, "Good morning, my baby."

"Good morning, you showered na?" I replied, my voice husky and soft from sleep, looking up to look at her.

Michelle transferred herself right beside me as she didn't want to give me a hard time looking up, "Sure did since I was awake kanina pa, did you have a good sleep? Any sweet dreams?" she asked.

I softly embraced her as she got on top of me, "Yup, especially since I had you right beside me the whole night. And as for the dream, I definitely had the sweetest one."

"Was it me that you dreamt of?" Michelle hoped, looking at me with a playful twink in her eyes and a smile while she traced circles on my chest.

I couldn't help but smile at what she was doing, "Maybe," I teased in a soft low voice, cupping her soft cheeks.

"Maybe? Well, I guess that's better than a direct no or you admitting that you were dreaming of someone else," she replied, her smile turning into a grin as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"There's no one else I'd rather dream of, silly. You're already enough to fill my dreams," I assured her, tucking her hair behind her ear gently.

"You better be sure about that, you know how much I don't like sharing a spot with someone else," Michelle said in a baby tone, pouting her soft lips.

"I promise, you don't have to worry about sharing your spot with someone, love," I replied, giving her a soft peck on the lips, tightening my embrace on her. "Hey, Rhian and Max aren't home yet?" I asked, looking at her with a curious expression.

"Nope, she probably slept at Max's house," she answered while having her eyes focused on my lips, gently tracing my jawline. "Let's just enjoy our alone time for now, I wanna snuggle with you."

"We snuggled the whole night, hindi kapa ba nagsasawa?" I teased, letting out a chuckle because of what Michelle said. "And, when you say you wanna snuggle, that just means that you want me babying and kissing you," I added.

"Never in a million years ako magsasawa from snuggling, plus you can't blame me for wanting more of your kisses and babying," Michelle defended herself, leaning to press a series of kisses on my face.

"Well, lucky for you, I enjoy babying you and having to deal with your sweetness," I say as I let out a smile at what she was doing, running my fingers through her hair. 

The both of us continued enjoying each other's company, snuggling each other and giving each other multiple kisses, till I decided to finally get myself ready for the day. And, as usual, Michelle clung to me when I told her about it. 

"Later na, we aren't done snuggling pa, oh," Michelle protested, having a pout on her face as she grabbed onto my hand when I stood up from the sofa. 

I chuckled at Michelle's protest, "Love, I promise we'll snuggle some more after I hop out of the bathroom. For now, I just have to get ready for the day," I explained, looking at her sitting on the couch with a pleading expression on her face. "We still have a wedding to plan, don't we?" I added, having a smile planted on my face.