Chapter 9 - My Heart It Beats For You

Chapter 9 - Day 4's Conti & End & Day 5 Start

--------------------------------

Michelle's POV

After I and Anntonia were done eating, I paid for our lunch and both of us headed off to my car. Our next stop was Mount Luho so it'll be a long drive, we'll have our zipline there. 

"You excited, Ann?" I asked.

"I sure am! It has always been my dream to go on a zipline, but my dad never allowed me coz' it was too dangerous." She replied while pouting.

"Well this zipline isn't dangerous, I've been here and safe yung ziplines nila," I replied.

"You know, we've been having too much fun together that I think nakalimutan na natin yung business. HAHAHA." Anntonia stated while laughing.

"Kaya nga, but don't worry about it. Stable naman yung contract natin both and the desserts will be shipped sa restaurant mo the day you go back to Manila." I replied. "Speaking of you coming back to Manila, you have 3 days left here sa Boracay," I added while pouting my lips. 

"Yup, 3 more days nalang. You know, if gugustohin ko lang and I do not have a life back in Manila, I'd choose to live here instead. Mas peaceful dito yung life and I get to be with you." Anntonia replied. 

I and Anntonia talked about the things we'd be doing for the next 3 days and also talked about how life was in both Manila and Boracay till we arrived at our destination. I got out of the car grabbed me and Ann's things in the back and opened her door. The way to the zipline area was a bit long so I asked Ann if she could walk that far.

"You okay to walk this far?" I asked.

"Yup!" She exclaimed as if it was no problem for her. 

I held Ann's hand and led her papunta ng zipline area, moments later, Ann felt tired because of how long we'd been walking.

"You okay, Ann? You look like you're struggling na. Need help?" I asked.

"No, no. I'm fine, don't worry. HAHA." She stated and I knew she was lying. I jumped on the railings and got in a piggyback ride position, "Come on, get up." I demanded.

"Mich..it's no need for you to do that. You might tire yourself out and outbalance yourself and.." She replied but I spoke before she could finish her words, "I won't outbalance myself, Ann. I work out for a reason. And so what if I get tired, as long as you won't get tired it doesn't matter. And a little tiredness won't stop me from ensuring you're okay." 

Anntonia's POV

"Fine..it doesn't seem like I have a choice anymore. Thanks, Mich." I replied while getting on Michelle's back. "Gosh! This woman. She's driving me crazy with her actions!" I thought to myself while silently groaning.

"Give me your bag, hook it on my head so you won't drop it," Michelle demanded once again while she was walking.

"Michelle, you don't have to." I pleaded. 

"Just hook it, Ann. You might drop the bag and it's a long walk to go back if it falls." Michelle replied.

I had to move a bit to my side to hook it in front of her, I had such a good view of her beautiful face. "How are you so naturally pretty, Michelle? Nakaka-aliw mukha mo." I thought to myself while trying to hide my blush. 

Michelle's POV

I looked into Ann's face and saw her staring at me with a smile, once I caught her staring, she took off her eyes on me so fast. "Was she adoring me? HAHAHA" I thought to myself while smiling.