Chapter 46 - The Way I Loved You

Anntonia's POV

As morning came, I slowly stirred as I felt Michelle moving beside me and her phone letting out sounds.

I slowly open my eyes, turning my back to the opposite to face Michelle, only to see her scrolling on her phone.

"Good morning, lalove," I spoke in a soft tone while having a soft smile imprinted on my lips. "What are you doing up so early on your phone?" I asked, pulling myself higher to check on what was going on her phone.

Nag-Ccandy Crush pala to'???

"I've been up since 7, playing Candy Crush on my phone. I'm sorry if the sounds woke you up, it just feels weird not having the sounds on while playing," Michelle replied, letting out a smile as she placed her phone down.

"Whatever, mag-laro kana lang diyan. Di naman ako binati ng 'good morning, baby'." I stated, turning my back to the opposite side and grabbing my phone.

Michelle changed her position, shifting closer to me. "Good morning, baby, or should I say, my wife-to-be?" she stated, letting out a soft chuckle.

"If I didn't mention you not greeting me a good morning, you wouldn't have greeted me at all," I answer, letting out a scoff.

"Come on, that's not true!" Michelle defended herself, placing her hand on my waist and gently snaking it up to my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. Stop bothering me na nga, I'm heading to sleep again," I say, rolling onto my front, sticking my face in the pillow as I pretend to close my eyes.

"Don't you dare fall asleep on me, I'll have no one to tease and flirt with! Plus, it's our first morning as an engaged couple," Michelle protested, propping her elbow to support her head as she continued to poke my shoulder.

I continued to ignore her, hoping it's gonna piss her off and get her to act like a baby ━ her acting like one is simply adorable and my favorite thing ever.

Michelle kept on nagging me, till she finally reached the point where she got my attention by poking my waist.

"Michelle!" I say in an annoyed and muffled tone, slapping Michelle's hand with my hand.

"Aray ko!" Michelle exclaimed, letting out laughter as she continued to poke me on the waist and tickle me everywhere. "I won't stop till you make pansin' me na!" she added.

I couldn't help my laughter anymore despite how annoyed I was with her for doing this, I rolled onto my back, facing myself in front of Michelle. But doing this didn't stop her from tickling me.

"Tumigil kana nga, pag-ako bumato sa'yo," I playfully threatened Michelle in between laughter.

"Oh, ano? As if may pwede kang gawin!" Michelle teased, letting out a scoff.

I smiled at what Michelle stated, placing my hands on her shoulders as I brought her down, getting on top of her.

"Oh, what happened?" I say, letting out a smirk and a chuckle as I look at her below me.

"So strong naman ng baby neto, but I hate to break it, I'm stronger," Michelle replied with a playful grin on her face, pushing me down below her.

"Shut up," I answered, placing my hand right on her face and pushing her off.

"Pikon," Michelle mumbled in a not-so-audible tone as she lay down beside me, letting out a laugh.

"I heard that," I replied, looking at her and rolling my eyes.

"Stop being so masungit na nga and just cuddle with me," Michelle pleaded with a pout on her lips.

"Bahala ka nga diyan," I answered, getting myself up to the bed, only to have Michelle pull me back down.