Chapter 18 - Love's Horizon

Day 1's Start 

----------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

I slowly start waking up, stretching in my bed and switching to my other side to check my clock. 4:06 was the time, I got up my bed with a huge smile on my face knowing I get to see Michelle today. I fixed my bed and grabbed my clothes, hurried to the shower, and do my skincare.

As soon as I was done fixing myself, I checked the time on my phone and it was 4:34. I got back to my room and double checked all of the things I'll be bringing, making sure they're all complete. Done checking, I brought down my luggage downstairs, I turned off the airconditioning panels, made my coffee, and after making my coffee, I turned off the other electricity panels.

I got out of the house after checking everything and turning off everything inside, my driver was waiting for me outside and as soon as he saw me, he got my baggages and placed them inside the trunk. I got in the car, took out of my phone and messaged Michelle.

--

Anntonia Porsild: Hey, lovey! Good morning. I'm off to the airport, see ya in 2 hours! I'm excited, I love you! Mwa! 🩷🤍

--

The time was 5:20, my flight is at 6:10. I decided to take a nap while heading to the airport.

As soon as I arrived at the airport, my driver woke me up, telling me that I'm in the airport already. I got out of the car, and grabbed my baggages from my driver. "Thanks, kuya!" I exclaimed while giving my driver a smile.

I checked in and headed to my station already, after a few minutes, it was time for me to board the plane. As soon as I'm seated in the plane already, I sent a selfie of me sitting on the plane to Michelle. Shockingly, she replied.

--

My Laloves: Hey baby! I see you're on your flight already, stay safe!

Anntonia Porsild: Hiii, lovey! I can't wait to see your face and kiss you. 2 days not being able to be with you physically has been depressing. And I will, don't worry!

My Laloves: I can't wait to see you too, baby. I'll be on my way to the airport after I fix myself.

Anntonia Porsild: Okay! Well, I have to go na, the plane's about to take off. I love you, see ya! Mwa! 😚

My Laloves: Okie, I love you! Mwa! 💞

--

Michelle's POV

I made up my bed and grabbed the clothes I'll be wearing for today, looking at Ann's picture, her whole outfit can be shown so I decided to match her. After getting my clothes, I headed off to the bathroom to shower.  I did my hair and skincare after, headed back to my room to grab my bag, and headed downstairs to make my coffee. While making my coffee, I checked what time is it. It was 6:37.

I grabbed my coffee and got in my car already, I opened the gate and got my car out. I closed the gate and headed off already, making sure I'll be in time for Ann's arrival.

After 12 minutes of driving, I've arrived in the airport, parked my car in the parking lot and got down. I waited in the waiting line, the P.A had announced that the plane Ann was in had already landed. I could feel my heart fluttering considering how excited I was to see her.

After a couple of minutes, the passengers slowly started going out of the plane, I waited patiently for Ann to come out. After 2 minutes of waiting, I saw Ann.