Chapter 4 - A View With You

Chapter 4 - Day 2's Start

----------------------------

Anntonia's POV

My alarm rings, waking me up. I stretched while laying down in my bed, as soon as I was done stretching, I grabbed my phone and saw Michelle's good morning message and post notification pop up, I opened her message and greeted her a good morning too, she also wished me luck for my meeting, which made me smile. I opened the good morning post she posted and I was in awe of her morning beauty, "How can someone look like that.. she's so gorgeous." I thought to myself, not until I heard my phone ringing. It was Lisa who was calling, I picked it up. — Lisa only called me to remind me of the meeting so I went into the bathroom to get ready, after getting ready I prepared my laptop and the things I'll be presenting.

Time skips and it was 8:50 already, I opened my meetings and the meeting started earlier than expected. I felt a bit nervous presenting until I got a message from Michelle, "Don't be nervous, you'll do good, Barbie. Good luck! I'll fetch you later, 11." My nervousness slowly faded away after reading that message. The meeting has started, I dropped my phone down and directed my attention to the meeting.

The meeting has ended already, I was happy that they liked my presentation and gave me compliments on how wise it was. I checked the time and it's 10:27, "The meeting was longer than I expected." I thought to myself, I changed my clothes to something more comfy getting ready for me and Michelle's..date? "A date sounds too weird, it's just a friendly lunch date." I said. — After getting ready, I heard a knock on my door. It was Melissa! I let her in and had a small conversation with her, I told her I was going somewhere so I couldn't stay much longer. I checked my watch and the time was 10:54, I told Melissa that I had to head down.

Once I got to the elevator, I messaged Michelle telling her that I'm going down already, after I got out of the elevator, I saw Michelle sitting down in the lobby waiting for me, I approached her.

Michelle's POV

"Here she is, she looks..gorgeous."I thought to myself while she's walking towards me. "Michelle! Hey!" I snapped back to reality after being in awe of her, "Hi, Ann! You look beautiful!" I said with a smile.

"Thanks, Mich. Ikaw din, mas maganda pa nga eh!" She replied, I blushed.

"Let's go head to the car na." I said while holding her hand while leading her to the car.

As we arrived at the car, I opened the door for her, as usual. I got in the car and asked her how her meeting went, she responded that it was fine and it went well. I congratulated her for how good she did.

"So asan us kakain?" She asked.

"Dos Mestizos, I'm sure masasarapan ka ng food diyan. It's my dad's favorite restaurant." I answered her question.

"Lahat naman ng restaurant siguro ng Boracay masarap ang food, it's my most favorite thing here sa Bora. Masarap yung food saan saan dito." Anntonia replied.

"After lunch natin, we'll head na sa main company for the meeting, after the meeting, we'll do the things I promised you we'll do. Punta us D-mall and go on the sunset cruise." I reminded her.

"Okie!! I'm excited na!" She exclaimed with her beautiful smile.

We both talked about the business meeting the whole ride, when we arrived to the restaurant, I opened her door and held her hand and walked with her to the entrance. I thought to myself, "I've been holding her hand everytime we go somewhere." I snapped when Anntonia asked "Where should we sit?" As we got our tables, we both decided on our order.