Chapter 19 - Kiss Me

Chapter 19 - Day 1's Conti + End

-------------------------

Michelle's POV

Ann walks out of the bathroom after fixing her hair, "Let's go na?" Anntonia asked.

"Okay, tara!" I answered while getting up from the sofa. 

After Ann grabbed her purse, we both walked out of the room, I held Ann's hand as we go down from the stairs. We headed to the car, I opened the cars' door for Ann and opened the gates. I got my car out and locked the gates, I drove off to the restaurant we'll be eating at after. 

Ann took out her phone and it looked like she was texting someone, I couldn't help to ask. "Baby, sino kausap mo diyan? Nakangiti kapa eh." 

"I'm talking to Melissa, she made a joke about yesterdays' ganap and it made me laugh." Anntonia answered while giving me a soft smile.

"Ah, okay." I replied. "Mas mabuti pako diyan mag-joke." I mumbled softly thinking Ann wouldn't hear it. 

"Are you jealous, DaDee?" Anntonia placed her phone down as she spoke in a teasing tone.

"No." I answered coldly. 

"Oh stop denying it, my selosang lalove. Napatawa lang ako, I will always prefer your jokes more." Anntonia says as she snaked her hand into my lap. 

"Dapat lang!" I exclaimed. 

Our flirty banter continued until we arrived at the place where Anntonia and I will be having lunch at, I parked my car and got down. I opened Ann's door, holding her hand while leading her to the entrance. As soon as we got in the restaurant, we got ourselves our table and the same cycle repeats. We decide on the order, I order for us. 

We both continued our playful banter while waiting for our lunch, when lunch was served I asked Ann to smile for my camera as I was about to take a picture of her.

"Okay!" Anntonia replied. 

I took a cute picture of Ann, "How are you so gorgeous?" I say while admiring her photo. 

"Tanong natin si pagong?" Anntonia replied sarcastically while chuckling.

"You and your humor, nako." I say while rolling my eyes. 

We both continued our nonsense conversation till we finished our lunch. I checked my phone to see what time it was, "1:17, perfect." I stated. "I'll just pay and we'll head off already, the museum is a bit far." I added. 

Once I finished paying for our bill, we headed off to the car already. As soon as we got in, I drove off already.

Anntonia took out her phone and faced her phone's back towards me as she lays her back down near the door.  I took a glance at her and saw her fingers scrolling and she was smiling. "What's this girl smiling about again?" I thought to myself.

"What are you smiling and giggling about, Anntonia." I asked in a serious tone.

"Nothing! Just a hot picture of someone." She exclaims.

"Sino?" I asked furiously.

"Ikaw, sino pa?" Anntonia replied while giving me a grin.

"Stalking me again, baby?" I asked in a flirty tone.

"Sure am, you look so hot in your old posts." Anntonia replied while giving me a smirk.

"Noon lang ba? How bout' now?" I questioned while giving her a thinking face.

"Oh you look much hotter now, DaDee." Anntonia answered in a flirtatious tone.

We both continued flirting with each other till we arrived at the Museum, I parked my car and the both of us got down. We headed to the entrance and as soon as we got inside, we went around the area and saw different things. We observed locals on doing traditional crafts and also got offered to try it out, we were also shown farming demonstration.