Chapter 11 - Whispers Of My Heart

Chapter 11 - Day 6's Start

------------------------

Michelle's POV

I slowly started waking up and my view was Ann laying down in my arm while facing me, this is the kind of view I would never be tired of seeing, I slowly took off Ann's arm from my waist and slowly took off my arm on her head. I slowly got up till I heard a groan and felt a touch from Ann, "Mich..where are you going.." she spoke in her husky voice.

I slowly leaned over and brushed her hair away from her face, "I'll go cook our breakfast, silly." I replied in a soft voice.

"Hm, okay.." Anntonia replied while smiling softly.

I rubbed Ann's arm and got out of the bed to prepare breakfast in the kitchen. As soon as I got in the kitchen, I grabbed my ingredients and started cooking.

As I was doing the final touches for Ann and I's breakfast, I heard Anntonia come down the stairs, "Here you are, your timing's perfect." I stated as she was walking towards the kitchen.

"That smells good, what did you cook, chef?" Anntonia asked while she sat on the stool.

"Prime Beef Tapa, scrambled eggs, and garlic rice, madam." I replied with a teasing voice.

"Sounds yummy!" Ann exclaimed.

"Oh come here na, eat na us ng breakfast." I stated while bringing our plates to the dining table.

"Okay, I'll bring the water pitcher na and glasses so you won't have to come back." Ann replied while grabbing the water from the refrigerator and grabbing 2 glasses.

As soon as we both arrived at the dining table, we both started eating our breakfast already.

"You made the beef tapa? Ang sarap neto, chef!" Ann spoke.

"Yup, I cook all of my specialties since ang pinapakain ko is very special." I replied while giving her a wink.

We both continued eating or breakfast, after eating I washed the dishes and Ann helped me clean up. After doing the things downstairs, we both headed back to the room and we both collapsed on the bed.

"So, what's the plan for today? Anntonia asked while facing her head on me.

"Give me cheek kisses the whole day?" I faced my head towards her and spoke with a flirtatious tone.

"Be serious, Michelle! I'll actually kiss you if you don't straighten up!" Anntonia exclaimed.

"Oh really? I'll position myself as a circle the whole day then." I replied back while laughing.

"Michelle!" I exclaimed once again.

"Oh fine, fine. We can go on the ATV this morning? We can have lunch in a restaurant nearby, and helmet diving in the afternoon? Hehe" I replied.

"That sounds great!" Anntonia spoke while grabbing her phone on the corner to check the time, it was 7:45 am. "Looks like we still have 15 minutes to lay in bed." I added.

"Great, I don't feel like getting up right now, I wanna lay in bed with you the whole dayyyyyyyyyyy." I spoke with a  teasing tone. "Are you going back to your hotel today?" I asked while pouting.

"Yup, I'm going back to my lair later." Anntonia replied.

"So, I'll be alone here ulit." I spoke while pouting my lips.

"You can always call me, Mich. Besides, if you survived 20 years without me, you'll survive nights without me!" Anntonia replied.

"But, but it's different this time! And besides, I barely survived those 20 years without you." I answered as I moved closer to me and placed my arm on Ann.