Chapter 32

napaiyak ako mismo sa own kong gawa 😻

---------------------------------

TW: BLOOD!

Anntonia's POV

I chased Michelle's car as I was panicking thinking about what Michelle had seen and felt after she saw Nichamp and I kissed.

I continued to chase her, trying not to lose her car, and suddenly, her car and the opposite car collided with each other.

My heart pounded faster as I saw the collision, I stopped my car as I unbuckled my seatbelt, Michelle's car looked like a crumpled heap of metal, I saw Michelle injured badly as she lays her back on her seat with her head bleeding.

Tears came falling down me as I got down from my car and sprinted to hers without any second thoughts, I was surrounded with chaos and fear.

This is all my fault, ang bobo mo Ann.

I rushed to her car's door and swiftly opened it, grabbing her from the inside as I assessed her injuries.

"Mich..gising please. I'm sorry, please." I softly whispered as I cradled her as I slowly caressed her face.

I ignored the commotion around us, the wailing sirens grew louder, and my mind was focused on Michelle, till I heard someone call out her name. It was a familiar voice.

Celeste.

It was Celeste who was calling out Michelle's name as she sprinted towards Mich and me, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Celeste yelled as she dropped down to her knees and held Michelle's hand.

I wasn't able to answer as my throat tightened.

"Anntonia, what the hell happened." Celeste asked again, desperation was evident in her voice as she looked at me with pure concern.

"She saw someone kissing me..she ran away and then I tried to catch up with her. Tapos, nagka-accidente siya.." I answered in a shaky hesitant tone as tears came out of my eyes.

"Gosh, Anntonia. Alam kong nagkamali ako at may mga ginawa ako but it doesn't give you any right to do this to Michelle." Celeste replied as she looked at me with pain and anger in her eyes, she tightened her grip on Ann's hand, "Now because of you, Michelle is in this state!" she stated in a harsh tone.

I looked down as I felt a huge heavy weight on my chest, guilt and regret embraced me. The ambulance arrived near us as the paramedics rushed Michelle to the ambulance, sumunod nalang ako as Celeste came with Michelle.

Inside the ambulance, I couldn't meet Celeste's eyes. I sat there as Celeste was holding Michelle's hand tightly, I tried to hold back my tears as I saw what state Michelle was in.

As the ambulance finally arrived, the paramedics rushed Michelle into the emergency room. Celeste and I were left waiting outside the room as they attended to Michelle, "I hope you're happy with whoever you were with, happy enough that you're able to risk Michelle for the person." Celeste whispered as pain echoed from her voice.

Tears blurred my vision as guilt continued burying me deep down, the weight on my chest continued to burden me. Celeste's accusations kept replaying.

Hindi ko to' ginusto, ang sakit naman ng pagbintang mo sakin, Celeste. Nichamp forced herself to kiss me and I was too weak to resist, I went to the park to clear everything up with Nichamp and get her to be aware that Michelle was uncomfortable with her. Not one time did it cross my mind to hurt Michelle, mahal na mahal ko yang babae na yan.

Celeste and I sat there in silence till she received a phone call from someone, she had to go. "Kung gusto mo pang may silbi ka dito, bantayan mo si Michelle." she stated before she headed out.