Chapter 10 - Falling For You

Chapter 10 - Day 5's Conti & End

--------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

As soon as I got off the elevator, I saw Michelle waiting in the lobby while being dressed so..gorgeous. "Hey, Mich!" I exclaimed while walking towards her.

"Hey, Ann! You look gorgeous." She replied while standing up from the couch.

"Let's go na?" I asked.

"Okay." She replied while placing her hand on my back, we walked to the car and got in. Michelle drove off as soon as we both got in the car, I noticed that there was a small gift box behind the back seat,  "Who's that for?" I thought to myself while having my eyes on the gift.

"We're heading off na sa shooting range, also may ibibigay pala ako sa'yo." Michelle stated while grabbing the gift that I noticed. "Ay, para sakin pala." I thought to myself.

Michelle gave me the gift and as soon as I opened it, it was a gorgeous necklace. "Aww, Mich. I love it. Ang ganda ng necklace, gosh." I stated while adoring the beautiful necklace she gave me.

"Well I'm glad na gustohan mo yan, it suits you a lot. Parehas kayong maganda." She replied her reply made me smile very hard. "Come here, let's put it on you." She added as I faced my back in front of Mich for her to put the necklace on me. I gave her the necklace and she swept my hair gently to the side to hook the necklace. Her sweet touch made me blush, and as soon as she was done hooking the necklace, she placed my hair back and said, "You look damn beautiful with that necklace."

"Thanks, Mich. I love it so much." I replied while she drove off.

As soon as we arrived at the shooting range area, Michelle got out of the car and opened my door, as soon as we both were out, we both headed off to the station for Michelle to pay our fee, as soon as we got our tickets we both headed off to the shooting range booths.

"Ann! Come and watch me hit the bull's eye. I wanna show off my gorgeous skills." Michelle exclaimed while laughing.

"Alright, alright. Show me your so-called 'skills' in these things." I replied sarcastically while teasingly rolling my eyes.

As soon as Michelle fired her 3 bullets, it all went to the bull's eye. "See, told ya," Michelle stated while giving a smile full of tease.

"Oh. So you weren't joking.." I replied hesitantly.

"My dad used to bring me into these places and taught me almost everything. Have a try!" Michelle exclaimed while passing me the gun.

"Fine, but no laughing if I don't get a good hit!" I exclaimed while taking the gun from Michelle. I reloaded the bullets and fired my 3 bullets, but none of them hit well.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Michelle laughed.

"Oh shut up and teach me here," I replied while rolling my eyes.