Chapter 33 - My Clingy Girl

happy happy lang tayo for todays chaptah 

tapos sa next mag-overthink kayo ng malala 😇

----------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

I looked at Michelle with a mix of confusion and curiosity, "The hell happened sa panaginip mo that caused you to rumble since 3?" I asked.

"It felt like hell, andami ng nangyari. Ayaw na ayaw ko na tumulog ulit, baka ano pa mapapanigipan ko." Michelle replied as she looked back at me me with her tired eyes. "Wait, ba't andito ka?" she added as she placed her hand on my leg that was tucked inside the blanket. 

"Ha? Tinawagan moko kagabi na pumunta dito sa condo mo cos' you weren't feeling well. Ginawan kita ng dinner pero pagpasok ko sa kwarto mo, tulog kana." I tilted my head and answered, confused.

"What? Tinawagan kita? I don't recall doing that. Tsaka, I was fine last night, till this terrifying dream played." Michelle spoke as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Maybe you were feeling so sick that you completely forgot what happened, you had a high fever. I was looking after you the whole night till I fell asleep on your side, I was having such a peaceful sleep till you decided to start rumbling." I started and sighed dramatically, "What was your dream even about?" I asked as curiosity echoed in my voice.

"If I told you the dream I had, would you believe me?" Michelle answered as she hesitated for a moment.

I nodded, and finally, she stopped contemplating if she should spill what she dreamt about, she talked about what happened.

WHAT THE HELL?

Michelle's dream left me in disbelief, I was completely overwhelmed by everything she said, it felt like being inside a plane that had a buggy engine.

"You talked to Celeste and then saw me and Nichamp kiss, tapos nagka-accidente ka? Oh my." I reacted, still in shock.

Michelle nodded as she laid herself back down on the bed, "It was crazy, I'm telling you. But you know what's more crazy? It's that seeing you and Nichamp kiss was worse than getting into an accident." she said while turning herself to me.

"Lalove naman, you know that wouldn't happen in reality, right? Ikaw lang kaya yung gusto kong halikan. Plus, ba't kami ni Nichamp yung napanaginipan mo? Don't tell me..you were jealous?" I teased as I moved closer to Michelle, raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe, I was." Michelle mumbled as she looked away.

"Well, there's no need for you to be jealous, silly. Nichamp and I are friends, we may have had a past but it's nothing important now. I have you and I'm already contented with you, DaDee." I spoke as I placed my hand on her waist, rubbing her back.

"Fine, whatever. I better be the only one you want." Michelle replied as she looked back at me, giving me a playful pout.

"I promise, ikaw lang talaga yung super honeybunch, baby cutie, sweetie, lalove, and asawa ko." I say while cupping her cheeks as I squeeze it, mumbling a chuckle.

"Ouch, Anntonia." Michelle reacted as I squeezed her face cheeks, grabbing my hands and placing them on her neck.

"You're so OA, Michelle." I spoke as I rolled my eyes while forcing a sarcastic groan.

"OA ka diyan, halika nga dito. Gusto ko ng lambing galing sa'yo." Michelle replied as she pulled me closer to her, wrapping her arms around me.

"Di ka paba nagsasawa? Parang baby ka who keeps on clinging to me for attention. Plus, don't we have work?" I teased while cupping her cheeks with my 2 hands.