Chapter 28 - Forever & Always

Chapter 28 - Day 6's Conti + End & Day 7's Start + End

Anntonia will be back in Manila in the following chapter :-)

---------------------------

Anntonia's POV

It was Celeste.

I felt Michelle's grip on my hand tighten as she looks at me. Celeste stood up as her eyes locked onto Michelle, anong ginawa niyan dito?

"Celeste." Michelle spoke firmly.

"Mich." Celeste replies as she looked at Michelle with pleading eyes.

After lahat ng mga ginawa niya, makapunta parin siya dito?

"Why are you here and pa'no ka nakapasok dito? Isn't Rhian here?" Michelle questioned as her grip remains tight on my hand.

"Rhian let me in because I told her I needed to talk to you, it's about us." Celeste replied with a shaky voice.

I stood there watching them converse tensely, I didn't know what to do and just felt awkward as I stand so I decided to excuse myself and head off upstairs.

"I'll head off upstairs so you guys could talk." I spoke as I walked my way to the stairs till Michelle grabbed my hand, pulling me back to her.

"No need. Celeste, now isn't the time to talk, may gagawin pa kami ni Ann. And besides, there's nothing to talk about anymore, I clarified everything with you that night you came here." Michelle says as she looks to Celeste and I. "If you still have something to say, say it another time. Not right now." Mich added.

"Oh. I'm sorry for disturbing you and Ann, ibang time nalang ta'yo mag-usap. I'll get going." Celeste spoke as she left the house, leaving Ann and I in awkward silence.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, na-ruin pa yung gabi nating dalawa." Michelle spoke as she looked at me with her eyes filled with concern.

"It's okay, silly. Don't worry, hindi naman nasira yung gabi natin." I replied giving her a soft smile as I rub her hand with my thumb.

"I love having such an understanding woman. And because of that, you deserve so much kisses." Michelle responded as she carries me in a bridal way, making her way to her room. "Rhian's probably sleeping so.." She added as she gives me a smirk.

"MICHELLE! Get me down!" I yelled.

"No thanks! You're about to be my dessert for tonight!" Michelle exclaimed as she barges into the room, closing the door behind her, and headed to the bed.

Michelle dropped me in the bed as she nuzzled into my face and neck, pretending to playfully eat me as she tickled me.

Both of our laughter echoed throughout the room as we continued our playful fight. Minutes after as we tire ourselves up, we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Michelle's POV

The morning light filtered through the curtains as it shines on my eyes, causing me to wake up. I'm thankful I woke up to a gorgeous view though, I couldn't help but smile at how cute Ann looks when she's sleeping, parang baby nga naman -- baby ko. 

I couldn't stop admiring her cute face till work popped inside my brain. May trabaho pa pala kami. Argh. Why can't I stay in bed the whole day and just be with my girl? 

I slowly woke Ann up by gently rubbing her shoulder. "Good morning, gorgeous girl. You gotta get up, may work pa ta'yo." I whispered as I softly smiled.

Ann slowly woke up, "Good morning, lalove.." she replied in a not-so-audible voice since she was still half-asleep. She snuggled closer to me, placing her head on my chest.