Chapter 21 - Heartache

Chapter 21 - Day 2's Conti + End

------------------------------

Michelle's POV

We got off the building by 5:10, it's only a 30 minute drive going to Jennie's house. As we both get in the car, I drove off already.

"A lot of my friends will be there, you okay with that baby?" I asked Ann while placing my hand on her lap.

"Of course, ba't naman hindi? Your friends look like they're the type of people who are fun to be with." Anntonia replied while facing me.

"That's good to hear, baby. You'll fit in right, I have no doubts." I say while giving Ann a smile. 

"Oh, I can't wait to meet them." Anntonia says.

Anntonia and I continued our conversation till we reached Jennie's place. I parked my car in the corner and got out, I opened Ann's door and held her hand. We walked to the entrance, holding each others hand, Rhian and Max had already arrived, as soon as they saw Ann and I, they both rushed towards us.

"You guys came!" Max exclaimed while giving Ann and I cheek to cheek kiss.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied while giving them a jolly smile.

"Thanks for the invite, Max and Rhian!" Anntonia says while giving them both a smile.

"Of course, you deserve to be shown off to all of Michelle's friends! I'm certain everyone will love you."  Rhian spoke while placing her hand on Ann's arm.

As soon as I saw her hand touch Ann's arm, I quickly took it off. "Off." I say while staring at Rhian's eyes.

Max and Ann laughed as Rhian spoke, "Oops! I'm just complimenting her! Ang overprotective mo. Wag kang alala, sayong sa'yo yan si Ann."

"Dapat lang!" I replied while raising my eyebrows.

"Let's go inside! Meron dun ng drinks and food." Max exclaimed.

"Okay, okay!" I answer as I placed my arm on Ann's back.

As we arrive inside, Max, Rhian, Ann, and I sat down on the lounge. Max asked the waiter for drinks and food while I was leaning my head on Ann's shoulder.

As our food and drinks were served, we ate and had an interesting conversation. After a few minutes, Jennie appeared. She was walking towards us giving a wave.

As she reached our area, "Hi you guys! I'm glad you all made it!" She exclaimed.

"Of course, party mo yan eh." Rhian answered.

"Hey Ann! I'm happy to see you hear, antagal na natin di nagkikita." Jennie spoke while looking at Ann, smiling.

"I'm happy to see you too, Jen. They barely give us projects together!" Anntonia replied.

"Wait, magkikilala kayo?" Max asked.

"Yup!" Anntonia and Jennie replied. "We've worked together for a brand endorsement sa Manila." Jennie added.

"Small world!" Rhian exclaimed.

"Upo ka nga dito, nakaksakit sa neck having to look up." Max spoke while patting the couch.

Jennie sat down and the 5 of us continue to have a conversation, as we all talk, we suddenly heard yapping coming towards us.

It was our other friends, Janina, Sandy, Ian, and Gabbi. They all greeted us and sat down on the couch, Ann and I found ourselves in the center.

"You must be Anntonia, Michelle's girlfriend?" Janina asked while giving a teasing smile.

"Sure am! Nice to meet you." Anntonia replied while smiling back.