Chapter 13 - I Love You

Chapter 13 - Day 7 Conti

----------------------------

Michelle's POV

As soon as we were all in the car, I asked if they wanted to go around the main beach to see more shops and booths. Anntonia and Sam agreed.

After a few minutes, we all arrived at the main beach. I got out of the car and tried to open Ann's door, as Ann saw me try to open her door, she got out of the opposite door as fast as she could. It looked like being in that car suffocated her. Sam got out of the car, I was about to call out Anntonia's name but Sam stopped me from doing that.

Sam pulled me to the entrance and Anntonia just followed us both.

Anntonia's POV

We went to different kinds of stores till we saw an ice cream store. Sam asked me if I wanted ice cream but I declined, I wasn't feeling well and I wasn't in the appetite too.

Michelle and Sam bought ice cream, they both were eating their own ice cream till Sam offered Michelle to have a taste on her ice cream. Michelle tasted her ice cream which made me feel like my insides were twisting inside me. Michelle got ice cream on her upper lip and Sam wiped it off. After seeing the view of them just blatantly flirting, I lost it.

"Mich, Sam, I gotta go. Thanks for lunch & all but I'm not feeling well." I stated just to get out of this misery.

"Oh, It's fine!" Sam replied.

"I'll drive you back to your hotel, I can stay with you there and take care of you." Michele spoke.

"No need, I can manage. I'll just get a cab, stay here with Sam." I replied.

"Oh." Michelle answered.

"I'll go now, bye." I replied as I left while faking a smile.

I went out to the exit till I realized two of my shopping bags were still with Michelle, "Argh! Are you kidding me?" I thought to myself while groaning. I walked back to the entrance hoping Michelle was still in the same place as I left. Lucky enough, she was still there but, what I saw made my heart shatter into pieces. Sam was kissing Michelle.

I stood there like my whole world stopped rotating. I felt my heart stinging as I watched Michelle melt into Sam's touch. As they broke off the kiss, Michelle saw me. I immediatley ran off as Michelle's eye directed into mine. Michelle tried chasing me but Sam grabbed her arm and stopped her.

I ran off to the exit trying my best to not my tears to fall, I got in the cab and headed straight to my hotel.

Michelle's POV

"Annton-" I yelled as I tried chasing her.

"Mich, stay with me please." Sam grabbed my arm, stopping me from chasing Anntonia.

"Sam, I can't. The girl that I love, saw the both of us kissing. I don't want her to think that I played with her this whole entire time, Sam. And for that kiss, I love you, Sam. But as a friend. I do not have the intention to hurt you but I cannot have something more with you except for being best friends." I spoke softly while holding her arm.

"I'm sorry, Michelle. I, I should've talked you about what I feel for you before kissing you. I understand. It's obvious you had a thing for Anntonia, I saw how you kept glancing on her and how you get so concerned for her." Sam replied with her shakey voice. "I've liked you for such a long time, Mich. I just didn't have the guts to confess." She added.

"I appreciate your honesty, Sam. I also want to be honest with you, I'm inlove with Anntonia and I really don't see this friendship diving into a romantic relationship. I value being friends with you a lot and hope that we can still continue being friends. I also do hope you would find someone to have illicit feelings for." I spoke while rubbing her arm.