Chapter 26 - My Life's Blessing

Chapter 26 - Day 6's Start 

Day 6's Conti + End will be in Chapter 27! :-p

-------------------------------------

Michelle's POV

As the morning sun slowly rises outside my window, my eyes slowly open, only to see the light beam right into Ann's face, lighting up her beautiful features.

Ang ganda ng babae ko, Lord.

I gently caressed Ann's face, making sure she wouldn't wake up. I admire her gorgeous perfect face, questioning myself what did I do to deserve such a gorgeous woman.

I couldn't help but smile as I look into her, I'm genuinely happy that I was able to win her back.

I slowly reached out for my phone on the corner, carefully moving so I wouldn't wake Ann up.

Successfully being able to get my phone, Ann slowly move herself, placing her head on my chest while hugging me tighter.

I slowly took a cute photo of Ann and I on my phone, just capturing this genuine 'Ann and I' moment.

As I scroll down through my phone, Ann began to wake up. I noticed that her eyes started opening, "Hi, good morning." I softly say looking down at her while having a warm smile form on my lips.

"Good morning.." Ann replies with a husky voice, looking up to me.

Ann smiled at me back as her eyes were still half-closed. She snuggles herself closer to me, her warmth enveloped me.

"Did you have a good sleep, baby?" I ask while brushing strands of her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"I did, especially since you served as my pillow," Ann replies as a flirty grin forms on her lips.

"Oh really? Looks like I'm finally a professional pillow extraordinaire." I teased.

"My pillow extraordinaire, and mine only, I don't like sharing." Anntonia chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours. You have exclusive rights, and I can only be used by you." I say while giving her a playful wink.

"Dapat lang." Ann smiled as she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, leaving me with a smile.

"So, what's our plans for today? Since wala naman tayong work." I ask as I prop myself up on my elbow.

Anntonia strikes a thinking pose, letting out a 'hmm'.

"I genuinely have no idea, as long as I'm with you and we're both enjoying, I'm fine with anything," Anntonia spoke.

"How does snorkeling, and lunch by the beach sound? I'm also planning something special and romantic, just a little adventure for us two." I say as a teasing grin forms on my lips while tracing her jawline.

Anntonia gives me a smirk, "Snorkeling and lunch by the beach sounds great, that romantic adventure on the other hand sounds gorgeous. Whatcha planning?"

"It's a surprise, silly. But I'm certain you'll love and enjoy it." I reply as I lean my face into hers.

"You better impress me, Ms. Dee," Anntonia replies matching my flirty tone.

"I aim to impress you, baby. Only if you promise to grace me with stolen kisses and a huge amount of 'I love you' messages today." I answered as I softly pushed my lips against hers.

"Consider it a deal, DaDee. I can't wait to see this 'little' surprise you're planning on." Anntonia spoke as we broke the kiss. "If you want, we could invite your friends for snorkeling and lunch. The more the merrier!" Anntonia added smiling at me.