Chapter 36 - Love Wins

short update just to ease ur minds cos nawala ung other half & im sick, babawi po ako sa next chapter :p

---------------------------

Michelle's POV

I squinted my eyes just to make sure what I'm seeing is correct, and it wasn't. Yeah, Nichamp was kissing someone but it wasn't Anntonia who she was kissing.

Am I that tired that I'm literally imagining things?

I called out for Nichamp's name to ask if she knew where Michelle was.

Nichamp broke off their kiss just to answer my question, "Table 5..! She's there." she exclaimed.

"Thanks!" I thanked Nichamp before running off to the table Nichamp stated to get Ann, still not over with how I thought Nichamp kissed Ann.

After arriving at the area where the table was, I quickly searched for 'Table 5'. Luckily, nahanap ko quickly.

I rushed to Ann as I saw her sitting all by herself, her head down on the table.

"Baby, I gotta get you home na. You're very much wasted!" I exclaimed as I put her up.

"No..! I don't wanna go home. Dun ka sa Celeste mo..!" Anntonia exclaimed as she clutched onto the table, slurring her words.

I let out a sigh, "Baby, come on. Uwi na, you've had enough to drink." I insisted as I slowly got her up from the sofa.

"Killjoy mo..! Fine." Ann spoke as she leaned herself against me, I led her to the exit till we stumbled on Melissa and the other girls.

"Uuwi na Ann..?" Sheynnis spoke as she leaned on Melissa's shoulder, it was obvious she was wasted as well.

"Yeah, sorry. She's really wasted and meron pa kaming work bukas." I answered on behalf of Ann.

"Take care on your way home, pasensiya sa abala, Mich. Ingatan mo si Ann, please." Melissa stated as she talked for Lisa and Shey since they both were really..unstable.

"Ann's my priority so it doesn't matter, and you don't have to worry about Ann's safety. I'll take care of her," I assured Melissa as I gave her a reassuring smile.

We continued making our way to my car after interacting with Melissa, Ann was very out of consciousness as she kept mumbling things I couldn't understand one word she was mumbling.

Once we arrived at my car, I settled her inside gently. I fastened her seatbelt and I placed a small pillow on her neck.

Done settling Ann, I headed inside the car as well and drove back to my condo.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Celeste..?" Ann spoke as she slurred the sentence while looking at me.

"No, why would I be with her?" I asked out of confusion why she brought Celeste up.

"Because you love her more than me," Ann replied as she took off her look at me, leaning her head on the window.

Before I could even answer, I glanced at Ann only to see her sleeping already.

I keep my eyes focused on the road while taking glances at Ann just to make sure she's okay, the drive back to my condo was quiet without Ann mumbling things.

A few minutes had passed, and we finally arrived back at my condo. "Baby, gising muna. We're here." I said softly, trying to wake her up.

Ann slowly woke up, "Ha?" she mumbled out of unconsciousness while looking around before looking back at me.