Chapter 14 - Our Rendezvous

Chapter 14 - Day 7's Conti & End // Departure Day's Start

---------------------------

Michelle's POV

After Anntonia gave me a kiss, she placed her head on my chest and cuddled me. "I love you." she whispered softly.

"I love you too, baby." I replied as I cuddle her back. "Let's go out for dinner later? My treat." I added.

"Okie, can I sleep first? I feel really sleepy." Anntonia asked.

"Why not? Sleep na din me so I'll have energy to deal with you." I added while giving out a small chuckle. 

Anntonia slowly fell asleep on my chest. My arms were locking her waist, securing her. I look at Anntonia's beautiful face thinking how was I able to get this woman to be my woman. "She's so gorgeous..I'm damn lucky I get to have her. I can't imagine a lifetime without this woman being in my life." I thought to myself. I slowly fall asleep as a few minutes passed. 

Anntonia's POV

2 hours has passed, I slowly start waking up, the view of me laying down on Michelle's chest made my heart flutter. "I can't believe..Michelle is mine. It seems so unbelievable having such an alluring girl admire me." A soft smile appeared as I thought to myself. Michelle slowly started waking up after a few minutes.

"You're awake na pala? How's your sleep?" Michelle asked with a soft voice as she was slowly opening her eyes. 

"Sleep was great, especially that I got to sleep with you again." I replied in a flirtatious soft tone.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, baby. I can't believe you'll be leaving me tomorrow. I won't get kisses and cuddles from you daily, or even sleep with you!" Michelle stated while pouting.

"I don't wanna leave you too, Mich. If I could stay here forever with you, I would. I'll also miss giving you kisses and cuddles, and definetly sleeping with you. I'll miss everything, especially you. But don't worry, I'll visit you every time I can, okay? And whenever I see you, I'll never forget to give you a ton of kisses and cuddles." I replied while using my thumb to rub her face.

"Ugh, fine. But if you ever need me in Manila, no matter where I am, or what I'm doing, I'll always be ready to catch a flight for you. I will and will always visit you in Manila daily, even if you're tired of seeing my face. I don't think I can survive life without having you right beside me. I'd even live there in Manila for you!" Michelle exclaimed.

"You're damn cute, Dee. Knowing that you'd live there in Manila just to be by my side is jolting. I feel so lucky to have you in my life, and I also want you to remember that I'll always be ready to catch a flight anytime for you. And if I'm not here with you, I don't want you flirting with other people!" I replied while pouting.

"The only person I'm willing to flirt with is you, baby. You don't have to worry about anything because you're the only person I'm fully commited to, and you're the only human being who'll always rein in my heart, no-one else can." Michelle assured me as she rubbed my back softly. "You will and will always have my heart completely, baby." Michelle added while giving me a kiss.

"I love having my own woman who assures me the most." I replied while I placed my arms on her waist, "You also won't have to worry about anybody stealing your place, my heart beats for you and only for you, you have my heart wrapped up in yours." I added while giving Mich a soft smile. 

"Let me check what time it is para we can have dinner na." Michelle stated.

"Use my phone nalang, it's on your upper corner." I replied while pointing to my phone.

Something About YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara