Chapter 38 - The Sulking Game

sorry for the delayed upd, was very busy going crazy ova pordee on X & insta last night :P

-------------------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

Andito rin sila? Lol, what a coincidence.

I took my eyes off from the immediately after seeing Michelle look at the mirror, pretending that I didn't see them.

Their reflections exit the mirror as they sit a few chairs away from Melissa and I - Ang sweet nila tingnan, parang little family.

"Ann? Di mo ba puntahan si Michelle and say hi to her?" Melissa asked as she noticed me taking a glance at Mich.

"Wag na, I wouldn't want to disturb her." I answer as I cover my jealousy with a smile.

"Ah okay. Also, yung kasama niya, si Celeste ba yun? The one that you talked to me about nung nasa Boracay tayo?" Melissa questioned once more, asking for clarification.

"Yup, siya yun." I reply to her with a blank face.

"Oh, wow. They look happy." Melissa teased as she lets out a muffled chuckle, giving me a teasing grin.

"Shut up." I say while giving her a groan as I dropped my head down in frustration.

"I'm just joking, silly. Pikon so much? They're just having a good time." Melissa assured me as she cupped my cheeks, letting out a laugh.

"Whatever, nakakainis lang sila tingnan and nakakasakit sa eyes." I say while looking up to her.

"Edi gusto mo ba saksakin nalang natin yang mga mata mo?" Melissa teased while giving me a laugh.

"If that'll stop me from seeing Michelle and Celeste together then I see no reason why you shouldn't." I blurted out while letting out a sigh.

"HAHAHA, wawa naman ng baby neto, nagseselos ng sobra." Mel replied as she gave me a smile.

"Argh, whatever na nga. Anyway, meron kabang plans later night or none?" I asked to change the topic.

"Nope, why?" Mel answered my question.

"Wala lang, I just wanna get my head off Michelle so napatanong ako." I admitted as we both chuckled at my own honesty.

"Baliw. Just don't let it affect you that much, they're just having a good time and catching up with each other. No malice." Melissa assured me as she placed her hand on my hand, giving me the touch of reassurance.

Good time and catching up lang? Hm, okay.

Michelle's POV

My eyes kept glancing at Ann as I realized andito rin sila ni Melissa, a pang of jealousy hit me as I saw how Mel cupped Ann's cheeks and held her hand.

"Mich? You okay?" Celeste asked me, grabbing my attention away from Ann and Melissa.

I looked back to my side, "Yeah, sorry." I answered while I gave out a smile just to hide the fact I'm drowning in jealousy.

"Ate Mich, Ate Cel, can I take a picture of you guys with Stark? It's gonna be the first picture I'll take sa bago kong camera." Kaye spoke, breaking off the silence.

"Sure, why not." I replied to her as I carry Stark in my arms.

Cel and I posed for the camera till Kaye asked us to move closer together. - The both of us moved closer together and had Stark in the middle of our faces.

"Kiss niyo dalawa si Stark!" Kaye exclaimed, leaving me and Celeste with a knowing glance.

I had no choice but to say yes, I didn't want to disappoint Kaye.