Chapter 6 - Beachside Bliss

Chapter 6 - Day 3's Start

---------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

My alarm clock rings, and I start to wake up, I stretch while lying down in my bed and grab my phone. I unlocked my phone and replied to Lisa's messages, I also checked Twitter to see something I wish I never saw. It was a picture of Michelle and her "personal doctor" hugging. "Sana di nalang ako bumukas ng Twitter kung ganyan lang pala bukad ko." I said with a jealous tone, "Hold on, ba't ako nagseselos? There's no reason for me to be jealous, magkaibigan lang kami ni Michelle and she has her own friends. It's none of my business to get my head in it." My other thought wagered. I recieved a message from Michelle, "Good morning, Barbie! I'll fetch you by 8am! Make sure to bring your swim attire and extra clothes!". I replied, "Morning, ok". I groaned and placed my phone down and got into into the bathroom to get ready. 

After getting ready, I checked my phone to see what time it is. "7:32, I still have time to fix my bed and pack my bag for today." After fixing my bed and packing, I grabbed my phone and bag and went down the elevator already, I was still upset on what I saw this morning. When the elevator opened, I saw Michelle sitting down on the lobby waiting for me, I approached her and greeted her a good morning. After we both greeted each other a good morning, she held my hand and lead me to her car. She opened the door for me as if she wasn't hugging her 'personal doctor' this morning. 

Michelle's POV

I get into the car with her, I asked her how was her sleep.

"It was ok." She replied with no emotion, I was curious why she wasn't smiling or even showing any expressions, "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why would I not be?" She replied.

"You look like you're in a mood, Ann." I responded to her.

"Don't mind me, also, how's your injury? Were YOU able to treat?" She was exaggerating YOU so I thought about my Twitter post that she might've seen. "Is she jealous?" I asked myself silently. 

"Yup, my best friend, Rhian helped me. She's a friend of mine who I share a house with, she's only home for now because her boyfriend has a project dito sa Boracay." I answered her question clearly to not make her overthink about it if she's somehow overthinking about it. "I hope this answers whatever question she's thinking about." I thought to myself.

Anntonia's POV

"Okie, that's good. Mabuti nga your foot was treated instantly to avoid infections." I replied while smiling at Michelle. "Ah okay, may boyfriend na pala yung tao and she's barely home with Mich." I thought to myself easing up my thoughts. "Where are we eating pala?" I asked Michelle.

"Cha Cha's Beach Restaurant, I hope you'll love it there! Go-to breakfast resto ko yan, we'll plan the 4 days left you have here sa Boracay over breakfast." Michelle replied.

"Okie!!" I answered with excitement. 

As we arrived to the restaurant, Mich parked her car and opened my door for me. As as we both got out, she held my hand, as usual, leading me to the restaurants door. We looked for our table when we got in and decided on our order. When Michelle was done ordering for the both of us, she asked me if I brought the things she told me to bring. "Did you bring your swim attire and extra clothes?" 

"I did! Wait, para sa ano ba yun?" I asked back.

"I wanted to invite you to go island hopping with me, snorkeling na din. You interested?" Michelle answered. 

"Yep! I wanna go with you!!" I replied with so much excitement. 

"Oh sige na, eat your breakfast so we can leave early and it's not that sunny pa." Michelle replied.