Chapter 34 - Me? Jealous? Pft.

happy 16.5k reaaadaaahs, mahal ko kayong lahat!!

-------------------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

As morning approached, I slowly stirred as the sun shined right through my face, I switched to my opposite which Michelle slept at but I woke up with her not being on my side.

"Asan na yang babae niyan?" I softly mumbled as I furrowed my eyebrows, reaching for my phone on the bedside table.

I turned on my phone and browsed my social media platforms, I came across a notification that stated Nichamp followed me.

Wala naman sigurong masama kapag e-follow back ko siya, right?

I followed Nichamp back, napa-stalk lang ako ng saglit just to have insights on what she had been up to.

A few minutes later, Michelle entered the room. "Gising kana pala, good morning, baby!" She exclaimed as she crawled herself near me.

"Good morning, why were you not beside me when I woke up?" I directly asked while looking back at her as she settled behind my back, placing her hands on my waist.

"Tumawag sila Rhian, I didn't want to wake you up with the talking noises since you were sleeping pretty deeply." Michelle spoke as she snakes her hands to my face, cupping my cheeks. "I wouldn't want to wake up a sleeping beauty." She added as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Hm, okay. Ngayon ko lang narealize ba't andito ako natutulog sa'yo when I have my own house, argh." I spoke as I gave out a sarcastic sigh.

"It's cos' you want me cuddling you whenever you go to sleep." Michelle replied as she pinched my nose softly, giving me a teasing grin.

"Mich, parang opposite eh. Ikaw nga yung nag-beg sakin na dito ako tutulog with you cos' you were feeling lonely." I teased while grabbing her hand from my nose, returning her grin.

"Oh, whatever. Anyway, what are your plans for today?" Michelle asked as she got on top of me with a smile.

"Well, it's not mandatory for us both to go in the company today, I'm thinking about bringing you to Ocean Park, Art Verite Museum, and siguro MOA nalang after." I answer as I place my hands on her cheeks, using my thumb to caress it.

"Sounds like a perfect idea, sasama ba friends mo or it's just the two of us?" Michelle spoke as she gave me a cute smile.

Kunin niyo nga yung labi ng babae neto, nakakahimatay yung smile niya e.

"They can't come, meron silang work eh, so it's just gonna be the two of us for today."

Michelle moved her face closer to mine as she whispered near my ear, "Just the two of us, I see?" giving me a mischievous flirty grin. 

"Mich, that tickles." I say as I hold my smile, "But yeah, tayo lang. We could have some quality time together, just you and me." I added as I returned her flirty smile.

Michelle brushed my hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear, still giving me that cute smile of hers.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, closing the gap between us as my lips met hers, the lingering kiss was soft and sweet, and Michelle pulled back as she gave me a playful look.

"Well, in that case, I'm all in for quality time with my favorite person." Michelle spoke in a flirtatious tone as she nipped my lower lip.

"I'm your favorite person, huh? I'm damn lucky then." I answered, looking at her with a flirty playful glint in my eyes.