Chapter 39 - Tensed Emotions Clouding Us

literal mixed emotions while writing this :_)

sorry for the delay, i fell asleep last night & work didnt save💔 

this is probably the longest chapter i've ever written :P

--------------------------------------

Michelle's POV

I slept over at Ann's house after she insisted, as my eyes slowly open, I saw Ann laying down beside me while using her phone, facing the opposite side.

I slowly placed my arms on her waist, making her turn around to face me.

"You're awake na pala, good morning, lalove." Anntonia whispered softly as she places her hands on my waist, tapping it with her fingers gently.

"Good morning, what were you doing on your phone so early this morning?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Melissa messaged, she was just asking about my plans for today." Ann answered as she ended her statement with a soft smile on her lips.

I gave her a side-eye after I heard Melissa's name, "Her again? Argh." I say as I let out a groan.

"She was just asking, silly. Wala naman malice dun, and besides, stop being jelly-jelly over us both. I'm all yours." Anntonia cupped my cheek as she assured me with her reassuring smile.

"Whatever. Go and talk with your 'Melissa' now since you enjoy talking to her more than me." I replied while rolling my eyes before turning my back from her.

"Lalove naman, I don't enjoy talking to her more than I enjoy talking to you. I wanna converse with you, not her." Anntonia spoke as she moved closer to me, proping her head with her elbow.

I continued to ignore her by using my phone as a distraction, I could feel her  hands snaking on my waist, using her fingers to caress my waist.

"Are you really gonna continue to ignore me, DaDee?" She asked as she ran her fingers through my shoulder.

I mumbled a yes while still having my eyes fixed on my phone's screen, still scrolling through Instagram.

She slowly brought her face near my ear and whispered, "Is that a yes I hear? I don't like it when my girl ignores me, Michelle."

"Then what are you gonna do about it if I ignore you? It's not like you can do anything if I do." I replied to her as I let out a scoff.

"Then I'll find a different way to grab your attention, Dee," Ann whispered seductively as her warm breath tickled my ear.

I tried not to let out a smile as her words sent shivers down me, still focusing on my phone. "Stop it, Anntonia," I said in a tone mixed with annoyance and desire.

"You're enjoying it." Anntonia teased as she nuzzled gently on my neck, her fingers tracing circles on my back.

I bit my lower lip as I tried to fight the urge to give in, "I still have things to do," I said weakly, trying to excuse myself from this situation.

"Those things can wait unless they're more important than spending time with your girlfriend in bed?" Ann spoke as she locked me in her arms tighter.

I sighed as I felt defeated, I can't blame myself for surrendering though, who can't resist Anntonia?

I turned myself to face her and just looked into her gorgeous eyes, a smirk formed on her lips after I made contact with her.

"Knew you couldn't resist me." Anntonia spoke as she brought her face closer to mine, closing the gap with a kiss.