Chapter 49 - I Wanna Be Yours

Anntonia's POV

"She really wants me to go and have brunch with her and Sam," Michelle stated, placing her phone down after checking out the message her mom sent.

"Well, in that case, you should really go. It would be nice for you, your mom, and Sam to mingle," I replied, opening my arms as Michelle headed straight to me.

"I'm fine with eating brunch with my mom, but Sam? I rejected her for you, remember?" Michelle answered, settling herself down in my arms, getting my arms to wrap around her body. "Plus, are you even comfy with that idea?" she added.

"I know you rejected her for me, and I appreciate that you chose me out of every option you had. And, it's fine with me if you have brunch with her. I trust you," I assured her while having a reassuring smile match my statement.

I assured her, but there were just thoughts behind my mind that were throwing in mixed opinions about Michelle and Sam eating brunch together. — I chose to ignore it because I trust Michelle. 

"What options? You're my only option," Michelle replied, leaning over and giving me a quick kiss on the lips before continuing, "I love you for trusting me, but, my mom favors Sam a lot and wants her for me," 

"So what if she does? What's important is what you want, who you want to be specific," I say, having a lingering smile on my face. "Curious, who is it that you want?" I added, tilting my head with a playful smile on my lips.

"Is that even a question? You already know who I exactly want, and it's you," Michelle answered, matching my playful energy as she leaned closer to my face, making our lips a few inches away from each other.

"I just wanted to make sure," I say, smiling at her response, closing the gap between us with a kiss.

"Can we just stay like this for the entire day?" Michelle asked between kissing, her warm breath hitting my lips.

"Only if we could," I answered, letting out a soft smile. — Mich tried kissing me once again, I placed my index finger to stop her lips from touching mine.

"Hey, why'd you do that? Don't you like my lips or kissing me now?" Michelle stated while pouting.

"It's because we both have to get ready for the day, it's getting late na," I say, taking off her arms from my neck.

"Argh, so annoying," Michelle groaned, getting up from me.

"When will you start moving?" I say, looking at her standing right in front of me.

"I'm not gonna move till you get up and get ready with me," Michelle stated, looking at me while crossing her arms.

"You're so bossy," I replied, rolling my eyes sarcastically as I got up from the bed. — Standing in front of her, placing my hands on her waist.

"Can I just  tell my mom that I'm sick and I can't make it to brunch with her and Sam?" Michelle replied, knocking her head down on my shoulder.

"A 1-hour brunch wouldn't kill you, love," I responded, pulling her head back up to look at me. "Besides, we'll see each other in the meeting again,"

"Just say you don't want me to be with you,"  Michelle argued, giving me a look of upset.

"I wanna be with you, but your mom also wants to be with you. You've been with me since we got here, not having me right on your side won't kill you," I explained, snaking my arms to wrap them around her neck.

"Fine, fine. Whatever," Michelle replied, leaning over to get a kiss from me.

Such a cute hardheaded woman.