Chapter 15 - Forever With You

Chapter 15 - Departure Day's Conti

-----------------------------

Michelle's POV

I got back in the car, heading back to my house. After a few minutes of driving, I recieved a notification from Ann, since I was stuck in traffic, I grabbed my phone and pressed Ann's notification. It lead me to a sweet message. 

My Gorgeous Ann: Hey, Mich! I'm about to board the plane, I miss you already!"

'Ann sends a picture of herself, making me blush.'

My Gorgeous Ann: I'll call you when I arrive in Manila, kay? I love you, mwauh!

Michelle Dee: Hi baby, take care of yourself! I miss you too. 

Michelle Dee: Please call me when you arrive in Manila! I love you too. 😙!

"Oops, it's green light na." I thought to myself as I drove off. "She's so pretty, I miss her so much." Another thought popped up as I was smiling. 

As soon as I've arrived to my house, I park my car and headed to the door already. After getting in, my 2 dogs jumped on me as I close the door. I pet the both of them till I heard footsteps, I checked to see if someone was coming and I saw Rhian. "RIRI?! HIII" I exclaimed running towards her. 

"MICH! HI!" She yelled as she gave me such a huge hug.

"What are you doing here? Akala ko you'll be in Singapore?" I asked while breaking the hug.

"Vacation, duh! Sam's in Thailand right now since he's visiting his family. He'll be here next week. Now, enough of your question, why weren't you here for the past 2 days?" She asked giving me a suspicious look.

"Oh..so.." I replied hesitantly. 

"Come here and give me the whole story!" She exclaimed as she pulled me to the living room.

As we both sat down, she spoke with curiosity, "So, what's with you not being here for the past 2 days?"

"I had a 2 night sleepover with Anntonia, I was supposed to be back yesterday but she was leaving for Manila today so I decided to spend the night with her." I replied while trying not to smile. 

"WHAT! The last time I heard about this was you only feeling something for her!" Rhian exclaimed. 

I told Rhian about everything, from start to end, "Holy cow." Rhian stated as she dropped her jaw. 

"Yup, it's a lot to take in but she just makes me reallyyyy happyyyyyy." I say while smiling. 

"What can I do, you seem like you're really inlove with her. Just know that if she ever hurts you, andito lang ako ready mangkulam. Charot." She answered while laughing. 

"I'm gonna head off already, I still have work pa. I only came here to drop off clothes and feed the dogs, I guess I'll see you later?" I stated while getting up from the couch.

"Okay, take care! You'll be back by dinner?" Rhian questioned.

"Yup, ako na magluluto later for dinner. Take care too, Riri!" I answered while heading to the door.

"Okay, see ya! Ako na bahala magclose ng gate." Rhian yelled while I was going out of the house.

"See ya, Rhi!" I yelled back as I closed the door. 

I opened the gate and got in the car, as I drove off, I grabbed my phone to check if Anntonia has sent any messages. "Looks like she's still on her way home." I thought to myself while updating Ann I'm heading off to work.