Chapter 29 - Touchdown, Manila!

secret, no clue ung next chapter :p
---------------------------
Anntonia's POV

The next morning approached, and the warm sunlight shined through the curtains. I could feel Michelle softly caressing my face as she sat beside me. I slowly open my eyes to see Michelle all dressed up for the day, looking so gorgeous.

"Good morning, baby ko. It's time to wake up, you gotta get ready na for our flight," Michelle whispered as a smile formed on her lips.

"Good morning to you too, lalove," I replied, returning her smile. Michelle leaned closer to me as she gave me a soft kiss on my cheek before I got up from bed. "So early naman to ready yourself," I added as I settled beside Mich.

"What can I say? I'm excited to be in Manila with you, plus, di na kita ginising kanina cos' you looked so peaceful sleeping. And nagising na rin ako ng umaga pa so I could give Max and Rhian a heads up sasama ako sa Manila." Michelle spoke as she placed her hands on my lap.

"Ah okayyy, I really can't believe you're coming with me to Manila. Where will you be staying there?" I asked.

"I'll be staying in my condo, but don't worry, pupuntahan naman kita sa bahay mo any time since I got a vehicle there." Michelle replied as she brushed my hair to the back of my ear.

"Okie! Dapat pupuntahan moko dun ha." I say while pouting, Michelle nodded as I added, "Well, I'm gonna go and get ready na. Baka malate pa ta'yo sa flight natin."

"Okay, okay. I'll wait here for you and don't worry about being late. I'll make sure we catch that flight on time, just don't rush yourself." Michelle stated as she gave me a wink as I grabbed my clothes.

I headed to the bathroom and I got myself ready swiftly, I did my hair and light make-up for today before heading out of the door. My top had a zipper behind so I had to ask Michelle for help.

"DaDee, help me with my zipper, please." I spoke as I got out of the bathroom with my back showing.

"Okay, baby," Mich replied as she approached me, I could feel her hands pulling up the zipper. "I packed your luggage for you so you wouldn't have to waste your time on packing, and also because I want you wasting your time on me," Michelle added as she whispered this near my ear -- her soft deep voice sends butterflies down me.

I turned to face her as a smile was placed on my lips, "I'm really lucky to have you, aren't I?" I say as I lean my face closer to hers.

"Luck is on both of our sides, Ms. Porsild," Michelle replied as she closed the gap between us, placing her arms on my neck as she kissed me.

"We'll share more kisses later, Ms. Dee. But right now, we gotta head off to the airport. I still have to say bye-bye to your amazing friends." I say as I break off the kiss.

"Fine, fine." Michelle replied as she grabbed my luggage and I grabbed my bag before heading downstairs.

We made our way downstairs to see Rhian and Max on the sofa, "Hey, Ann!" Max exclaimed as she saw Mich and I.

"Hii, Max and Rhi!" I exclaimed back, returning the warm smiles they both had on their face.

"We're here to send you both lovebirds off to Manila. I'm glad Michelle's coming with you, Max, and I can't stand her anymore." Rhian spoke as she mumbled a laugh.

"Ang sama niyong dalawa, alam niyo yun?" Michelle replied to Rhian as she rolled her eyes.

I laughed, "I'm happy she's coming with me as well. Don't worry, ibabalik ko siya in one piece, I'll get you guys pasalubong from Manila as well!" I say while giving them a cheerful smile.