The Power

Rigby is standing on a draw whilst the TV is on. "Alright, Beef Burrito. I'm gonna give you one more chance to take back what you said about (Y/n)!" He shouted. A Beef Burrito doll lies silently on the floor. "I'll kill you!" He pats his elbow and jumps onto a trampoline, body-slamming the doll. He then elbows the doll multiple times, and body slams it once more. He picks up the doll and moves its arm, making it punch himself in the face. Behind him, Mordecai is calling to him. "Tag up! Tag up!" Pretending to be weakened, Rigby walks over to Mordecai and high-fives him. As Rigby drinks a soda, Mordecai pulls the Beef Burrito doll away. Rigby slams the soda can onto the ground and lets out a ferocious cry.

Mordecai sets the doll up next to a bed before walking away onto the shelves. "What?" Rigby asked the doll, and got no answer. "Oh, you want us to put the hurt on you? " (Y/n) grabs Rigby. "I think he wants you to put the hurt on him." She said. "You think he wants me to put the hurt on him?" Rigby asked her. "Yes, we do!" Mordecai shouted. The trio scream, and Mordecai grabs him and throws Rigby down onto the trampoline, launching him into the wall. The impact leaves a large hole in the wall and Rigby ends up in a trash can. "Uhhh....." Rigby stands up. "Uuuuhhhhyyyy...." He removes the trash can. "Yea-uh!! Did you see how awesome it was when I hit the trampoline?" He asked. "Hahahaha! Yeah, I did." (Y/n) said. "But it wasn't as awesome as when you punched that hole in the wall." Mordecai said. They begin laughing, but suddenly stop as the realization hits them, which causes them to scream in horror. Rigby quickly opens the door and checks to see if anyone is in the hallway, then shuts the door. "I can't believe I listened to you two! I knew I should've gone out to do some work, but no,

let's wrestle this stupid doll, it'll be fun!" (Y/n) said. "But it WAS fun!" Rigby pointed out. "Well, yeah. But now there's a big hole in the wall! Dude, we're 23 years old, we shouldn't be busting holes in walls. We're gonna get fired for this!" Mordecai panicked. "You mean, you're gonna get fired for this." Rigby said, pointing to Mordecai. "What?" He and (Y/n) both asked. "You're the one who threw me too hard, ya hole!" Rigby shouted. "Don't call me a hole! You're the hole!" Mordecai shouted. "You're the one who wanted to wrestle!" (Y/n) snapped. "Okay, okay, let's not blame anyone. Now, how in the "h" are we gonna fix this "s"?" He asked. "Rigby!" (Y/n) scolded, and he groaned and rolled his eyes. "What now?" He asked. "No swearing!" She said. "I didn't swear." Rigby said. "Yes you did!" (Y/n) said. "No I didn't. I teased the idea of swearing, I didn't actually do it." Rigby said.

"It still counts." (Y/n) said. "No it doesn't." Rigby said. "Does!" "Doesn't!" "Does!" "Doesn't!" Mordecai groans and leans his head back. "Dudes, stop fighting! We have a more important issue at hand here!" He shouted. "Okay, you're right." Rigby said. "Well, we definitely can't pay for it, 'cause we don't have any money! Unless either of you have some money." (Y/n) said to her best friends. "No. Besides, I don't even know how much it costs to fix a hole like this. Probably a ton." Rigby said. "Exactly. Which leaves us with only one possible solution: We convince Benson to give us raises so we can afford to pay someone else to fix it." (Y/n) said. Rigby and Mordecai looked at her like she was the smartest person in the world.

"Dude...you are a GENIUS! Of COURSE raises!" Rigby said. "Okay, guys, here's-" (Y/n) began. "Let me stop you there, because I already know what you're going to say...HAAAAMBONING." Rigby said. "What?" (Y/n) and Mordecai asked in sync. "Yeah, dudes, Hamboning! We just go up to Benson and we'll be all like, "We all want raises!" Rigby repeatedly taps all over himself while walking towards (Y/n), then starts tapping her. "No, Rigby! Stop it! We just need to ask him for a raise and just explain all the-" (Y/n) said. "No, no, NO, that's not gonna work! What are you, 65?" Rigby then imitates an old woman. "Excuse me, sir, can I have a raise?" COME ON! I'm telling you, dude. HAAAMBONIIIING." (Y/n) crosses her arms. "Noooooo." She said.

"Hamboning will save your LIVES someday. It'll be all like, "What? You're trying to mug me?" Rigby asked, then starts hamboning again. "No! We're not doing that, okay? OKAY?" Mordecai asked. "Fine..." he suddenly gasps. "I know what to do!" Rigby runs to a pile of dirty clothes and gets a red keyboard. "Are you ready for raises? Boop-bweeep-boo-boo-boo-boo-boo-boo-boooo!" He said. "Whoa-ho-ho-ho, how did you get that?" Mordecai asked. "I have my methods." Rigby said. "Oh boy..." (Y/n) said, knowing that Rigby's "methods" usually involved stealing.