Bald Spot

Muscle Man is getting a haircut at a barber shop called Cheap Cuts. "Not too much off the top, Tony. Everything's got to be perfect. Tonight's my one-year anniversary with Starla." Muscle Man said. "Where you guys headed?" Tony asked. "A bunch of us are gonna get our skate on at the roller rink. That's why I'm getting my hair cut and everything." Muscle Man said. "Sounds like a big deal." Tony said. "Yeah, but I've got it all figured out, though. I pre-requested the DJ to play our song at the end of the night." Muscle Man said. "Oh, boy, she's gonna love that."

Tony blow dries Muscle Man's hair. "Yeah, I know." Tony wipes off Muscle Man's chin. "All right. You're all done." Tony said. "Thanks, Tony." Muscle Man said. "Don't mention it. You look great, kid." Tony hands over a mirror, and Muscle Man sees a bald spot on the back of his head. He is in shock as he runs outside. "Muscle Man, what's the matter?!" Fives asked. "What do you think's the matter? I'm bald!" He shows Hi Five Ghost the bald patch on his head. "Whoa!" Fives said. "I can't let Starla see me like this!" Muscle Man said. "It's not that bad." Fives said. "Yes it is! If she sees me bald, she's gonna dump me! I just have to figure out a way to keep Starla from finding out that I'm bald." Muscle Man goes into Benson's office, while wearing a

'It's Party Time' Sombrero. "No, no, no, no, no." benson said. "What?" Muscle Man asked. "It's not party time. It's work time. Get rid of the hat." Benson said. "Aw, come on, Benson!" Muscle Man said. "You know the rules. No oversized novelty hats on work time." Benson said. "Fine!" Muscle Man throws his hat on the ground, and Benson sees his bald spot. "Whoa." Benson said. "Is it that noticeable?" Muscle Man asked. "Yes. But don't worry. Lots of guys are bald and they're really cool. I mean, look at me!" Benson said. "Come on, Benson, just give me back the hat!" Muscle Man said. "Sorry, Muscle Man, but you know the rules."

He shreds the Sombrero in the shredder. "Ugh!" Muscle Man hits the wall with his right fist, and leaves. "Punching the wall isn't gonna grow it back! I already tried." Benson said. Muscle Man now has a comb-over and runs into Skips. "You're not fooling anyone." Skips said. "What are you talking about?" Muscle Man asked. "Your comb-over." Skips said. "Aw, MAN!" Frustrated, he forcefully puts down his trolley full of dirt. "How can you tell?!" Skips shows Muscle Man his bald spot. "Whoa." Muscle Man said. "It's all right. You get used to it." Skips said. "Really?"

Muscle Man asked. "Yeah, in about 400 years." Skips walks away. Muscle Man freaks out and runs away. Muscle Man sprays on 'Not So Bald' Hair spray to cover up his bald spot. "Hey, Muscle Man. You ready to get your skate on tonight?" (Y/n) asked. "You know it, bro." The hairspray melts on his face. "I'm gonna show all you fools how it's done!" He said. "What's wrong with your hair, dude?" Rigby asked.

"What?" He touches the top of his head, and the hair spray gets all over his fingers. "Man! This stuff was expensive!" Muscle Man said angrily. "Whoa. I didn't know you were bald." Rigby said, and (Y/n) slaps Rigby for that. "Ow!" He glares at her. Muscle Man freaks out and rolls away. "Muscle Man!" (Y/n) called after him worriedly. "Is he okay?" She asked worriedly. Muscle Man is back in his trailer. Sad music can be heard. "I guess I'm gonna have to tell Starla the truth."

~Muscle Man's imagination~

Starla is in a pitch black background. "Mitch, where are you?" She asked. "Happy one-year anniversary, baby." He gives Starla a rose. "Oh, Mitch! Thank you." Starla said. "Starla, I have to tell you something. I'm... bald." Starla laughs. "Why are you laughing, babe?" Muscle Man asked nervously. "How could you possibly think I'd love a bald man?" She begins to laugh, along with (Y/n),

Mordecai, Rigby, Benson and Skips. A random, attractive guy with flowing, long hair appears at her side. "Who's that, babe?" Muscle Man asked. "He's my new boyfriend. He's not bald." Starla said. "No!" Muscle Man shouted. "Police! Arrest my ex. He's bald!" Starla said on the phone. "What? No, babe!" The police grab Muscle Man. "Noooooooooo!"