My Mom

(Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby leave the nursery, holding a lemon tree. Rigby ties the tree to the golf cart. "Guys, hurry up! Tie it down, we're gonna be late!" (Y/n) said. The trio jump inside the golf-cart and drive off. A car stops. "Go, Go, Go! Take that street!" Rigby said. They make a sharp turn. "We're not gonna make it, we're not gonna make it!" Mordecai shouted. Meanwhile, Benson and Skips are standing around at the park.

Benson checks his watch. "I knew it. I knew they'd be late." Benson said. "This is gonna be close." (Y/n) said. Benson and Skips watch over the hill for (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby, but they're not coming. "That's it." Benson said. Benson and Skips approach the cart before the trio suddenly come up driving. (Y/n) gasps. "We we made it! We made it!" The trio suddenly hit a rock, sending them out of control. They hit a lamppost, which the tree is lodged into. Mordecai tries to get it out, but the leaves fall out.

The trio pick up the broken tree anyway and show it to Benson and Skips. "Here's the lemon tree you asked us to pick up." (Y/n) said. "Right on time." Benson watches the sole lemon fall off the tree. "I think the guy sold us a lemon, know what I'm sayin'?" Rigby asked. Mordecai and Rigby snicker as (Y/n) face palms.

"Sorry Benson." She said. Benson turns red, growls at them, upset and angry that they failed their job, and he's about to yell, but quickly calms down. "No. You know what? I blame myself. I should've known better than to trust you two morons with such a straightforward task. You obviously need more supervision than just (Y/n)." Benson said. "Super-what-now?" Mordecai asked. Benson picks up a walkie-talkie on the golf cart. "Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost, get down here. I need you to watch over Mordecai and Rigby with (Y/n)." Benson said. "We'll be right there." He replied. "What?" Mordecai asked.

"No way!" Rigby drops the part of the tree he has onto the ground in anger after hearing their names. "You can't stick us with Muscle Man and Hi Five. Those guys are turds!" Rigby said. "They have the combined intelligence of bread-mold. Come on, Benson. Give us one more chance." Mordecai said. "No more chances. I'm sending you to the nursery to pick up another lemon tree. If you screw up again, I'll have Muscle Man and Hi Five help (Y/n) supervise the next job. Then the next job, and the next." Benson turns red. "GET IT?!" "Yes. Um, yes, sir." Mordecai said.

"I'm sure." Benson drives the cart as he and Skips leave. "Aw, man!" Rigby said. "Great, now we're stuck with Muscle Man because of you idiots." (Y/n) said. "Hey, don't pin this on us, this was YOUR fault!" Rigby shouted, glaring at her. "My fault?! How?!" (Y/n) asked. "Well maybe if you were better at doing your job then he wouldn't have asked Muscle Man to help you watch us.

Not that we need either of you." Rigby snapped, crossing his arms. "Well CLEARLY you DO, because this was actually your fault! You two are the ones who are always screwing things up!" (Y/n) snapped. "Us?! Are you listening to yourself?! You obviously aren't-" "dudes, enough!" Mordecai shouted, glaring at his best friends. The raccoon and chipmunk glared daggers at each other while growling. Mordecai holds a hand to his face. "Guys, turn off the stupid, would ya?" He asked. Rigby huffs, then crosses his arms and turns away from (Y/n) childishly. "Fine." Mordecai sighs. "Ugh, this blows." Rigby said. "You know what the worst is?" Mordecai asked. "The smell?" Rigby asked.

"No, Rigby. Those lame "my mom" jokes Muscle Man always tells." Mordecai said. Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost drive up from over the hill. "WHOOOOO!!!" "Oh great." (Y/n) said. Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost drive in. "Well, well, well. Sounds like someone needs some supervision. You know who else needs supervision? MY MOM! Haha, yeah!" Muscle Man & Hi Five Ghost hi five each other. "Now get in the back so I can help the pretty lady supervise you." Muscle Man said, (Y/n) cringed at this while Mordecai and Rigby looked rather angry. The trio, Muscle Man & Hi Five Ghost are now in the golf cart together. Loud music blares. "WHOOOOO!!! Oh, yeah. This song rocks. You know who else rocks this hard? MY MOM!" Muscle Man said.