That's My Television

At the Convention Center, a lot of people are gathered around inside. "Alright, That's My Television fans, are you excited to be here?" The Television CEO asked, and everyone cheers. "Well you should be, because in a moment, your favorite 80's television star RGB2 will be raffling off the first, and only autograph of his long and illustrious career." The CEO said, and everyone cheers again. "But first, some of your favorite RGB2 moments!" A big screen shows some scenes from That's My Television. "I hope you saved room for dessert!" RGB2 said.

"RGB2, "room for dessert" doesn't actually mean a whole room full of dessert!" The father said. RGB2 makes a dumbfounded expression. The people laugh in the background. "I wanna watch football!" The little boy said. "I wanna watch dancing!" The little girl said. "Hey, come on, it's my turn to drive." RGB2 said, and the fans laugh. Later the little girl is crying in her room. "My parents never let me do anything!" She said.

"Well, I hope you saved room for dessert." RGB2 gives cake to the girl, then she hugs RGB2. "Awww." The fans laugh again. "And the man of the hour - RGB2!" RGB2 enters the room, and fans cheer. "Hey everyone I hope you saved room for dessert!" Fans cheers again. "And now what you've all been waiting for." A lady turns a handle and gets a ticket. "And the winning number is 2-7-5-1." She said. "Whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa—!"

The trio run up and a lady breaks her green item in anger. "I'll kill them!" A man said angrily. " -ooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hi Mr. RGB2." The trio said. "Hey guys! thanks for watching the show." He signs a box set. "Here you go." He said. "Thanks!" They read the box set. "Meet me in the bathroom." He repeats what he wrote down. Fans start applauding in the background while RGB2 leaves.

"Alright thanks for coming out everyone. Thanks for being fans I love you all." Later the trio do as he said and enter the bathroom. "Mr. RGB2, are you in here?" (Y/n) asked. " Get in here, quick." They see RGB2 in one of the stalls. "What's going on? How come you didn't sign the box set?" Rigby asked. "Look, I'm sorry about that, but I really need your help right now." RGB2 said. "Why? What's the matter?" Mordecai asked. "I'm being held prisoner." He replied. "What? By who?" (Y/n) asked.

"The studio executives. It all started when the show became a hit. The studio kept me around for personal appearances, studio tour sightings, guest box, the works. When the series revival was announced, I had enough and turned it down. But the execs refused to let me out of my contract. I'm forced to be a prisoner of the studio for the rest of my days." RGB2 explained. "What?! They except you to work for them the rest of your life?! That's horrible!" (Y/n) said. Rigby turns to her.

"I guess this explains why you're so against contracts." He said. "That's so messed up! You don't have any idea how many times I've had a bad day and the only thing that would make me feel better was watching your show." Mordecai said. "Same!" (Y/n) said. "Yeah! Or how many times your show was a perfect excuse not to do my homework." Rigby said.

And (Y/n) rolls her eyes at this. "Of course." She said, and Rigby nudges her playfully. "Mr. RGB2, is there anything we can do to help?" (Y/n) asked. "Thanks, guys. You know I always told myself that if I ever got out of here, there's one place I'd like to go." He replied. "Where's that?" Rigby asked. "To see the Pine Mountains." (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby look at each other and go, 'Hmm! Hmm!' "Dude, we're gonna bust you out of here." Mordecai said. "Yeah! And you're gonna see those mountains!" Rigby said. RGB2 smiles. The CEO is with the other officers.

"Where's RGB2?" He asked. "He's still in the bathroom, sir." The man replied. The CEO heads to the bathroom door. "Out of my way!" He goes into the bathroom and opens a stall, only to find it empty. "He's gone!" He said. (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby and RBG2 go into a trailer. "We don't have much time. They never leave me in here for more than two minutes." RGB2 opens a mini fridge of 80's air cans and pulls one out. "What are those?" (Y/n) asked. "It's air from the 80s. If I don't breathe it, I'll die." RGB2 replaces his 80s air can. "Ah, much better!" He said. "Okay, now all we got to do is find the Pine Mountains." Mordecai said. "The address should be right here on this postcard!"