Rage Against the TV

(Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are playing a video game. "Alright, Level 10! We better not lose this time." Rigby said. "Dude, quit messing around and we'll beat it." Mordecai said. "Last time wasn't my fault." Rigby said. "Sure it wasn't." (Y/n) said sarcastically, and Mordecai snickers. "Stop talking!" Rigby snapped. "Whatever, just take it seriously." (Y/n) said. "Triple thugs! Triple thugs! Beat them up!" The trio said. POW! POW! (500) POW! After defeating the Triple Thugs, a burly pink monster-like man comes across the characters in the game and roars. "Oh no, not this guy! We never beat this guy!" (Y/n) said. "(Y/n), we're gonna do it this time. Come on, hit him! Hit him!" Mordecai said. "I am hitting him, nothing's happening!" She shouted. "Same here! My attacks aren't doing a thing, what the heck!" Rigby shouted.

"Aw, guys! Try kicking him in the junk! Kick him in the junk! Kick him in the junk!" Mordecai said. "I'm kicking him in the junk!" Rigby said. "So am I!" (Y/n) said. "Well, keep doing it!" KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK! BEEP! (1200) The monster is defeated. "Oooooooohhhh!" The trio said. "I told you we were gonna do it. I told you!" Rigby said. "Yeah, right. That's not what you said 20 hours ago when you were whining about how hard the game was." (Y/n) said. Rigby gasps. "Look! We made it to the final level!" He said. "Dude, do you know what this means?" Mordecai asked. "We're dead?" Rigby asked. "No, we have to beat The Hammer." (Y/n) said.

"What was the slogan of this game again, "Nobody Beats The Hammer"?" Rigby asked. "Yeah? Well we're just about to." (Y/n) smirks. "They're gonna have to change their slogan after this!" She said. Rigby chuckles. "Oh yeah! You said it, (Y/n)!" The duo high five. "More like nobody has even seen The Hammer." Mordecai said. "Well, get ready to live. He's probably gonna come out of those doors." Rigby said. BUST!... Goes the brick wall. Out comes The Hammer.

"Nobody beats The Hammer." He said. "We'll see about that, buddy!" (Y/n) said. "It's The Hammer!" The trio jump off he couch. "Hit 'im! Hit 'im!" Rigby shouted. KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK! Nothing happens. "Man, our hits aren't doing anything!" Mordecai said. "I know, my thumbs are killing me!" Rigby shouted. "Just keep trying!" (Y/n) shouted. KICK! KICK! Still, nothing happens. BAM! BEEP! BAM! BEEP! The Hammer punches all three characters. It takes all of their lives with ease. "Just one of his hits takes a whole life!" Mordecai said. "That's not fair!" (Y/n) shouted. BAM! BAM! BEEP! The Hammer flings (Y/n)'s character onto Rigby's and Mordecai's and and then lands on them. All three characters' second life is taken at the same time. One more life gone, then game over for them. Mordecai gasps. "Run away, dudes, run away!" Rigby shouted.

Their characters run away from The Hammer while he chases them in circles. "Don't let him touch you, dudes!" Rigby shouted. "I'm not, I'm not!" (Y/n)'s character is cornered by The Hammer. "AHH! GUYS, HELP ME!" (Y/n) shouted. The duo's characters grabs a chair and slam it against the back of The Hammer. "YEAHHH!" Rigby said. "Wait, did that actually work?" Mordecai asked. "Arrrrgh!" The Hammer's life decreases a little... "guys, his weakness is furniture! Furni-" (Y/n) said. The TV suddenly flicks off. "What just happened?" Mordecai runs to the TV to quickly turn it back on.

"I don't know!" Rigby picks up the remote while panicking. Mordecai moves the TV onto the side, and then slams the top of it to make the picture appear for about a second, and then it flicks off again. "Oh! Guys, the game's still on! Pause it, dude, pause it!" He said. (Y/n) presses a button. "It's paused!" She said. "Aww, Man! Come on! Come on!" Mordecai said as he slams the tv. "Stop, Mordecai! You're going to break it!" (Y/n) shouted. "It's already broken, (Y/n)!" He replied. "Rigby, (Y/n), you two finish him off." He said. "What?" Rigby asked. "We figured out his weakness, I'll keep the TV on while you two beat The Hammer." He said. "Alright, let's do it!" (Y/n) said. "Ready....Go!" He starts drumming onto the TV to keep the picture on. Rigby's and (Y/n)'s characters attempt to fight off the Hammer, but it proves too much for them by themselves.