Paint Job

Mordecai is taking a pizza pouch out of a box at Pops' House. "Alright, dude. Ready?" Mordecai asked. "I was born ready. Now stop talking and hit me!" Rigby said. "With precision..." Mordecai slingshots the pizza pouch and hits it above Rigby. The whole house is covered with pizza pouches. "Dude, that was like really close this time!" Rigby said. "Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of the tension and... oh, hey Benson." Mordecai said. "Oh boy..." (Y/n) said. Benson comes in, extremely mad.

His voice is high-pitched. "DID YOU PUT PIZZA ALL OVER THIS HOUSE?!! Don't deny it, I saw you. I saw you put pizza all over this house." Benson shouted," he circles around Rigby. "And you, you're just as guilty. You think I didn't see you do the whole thing? And (Y/n) why didn't you stop them?! You never do your job anymore!" She was about to reply when Benson interrupts. "Oh no! Don't you dare give me some snarky comeback! Guess what? YOU WHAT?! You're cleaning it too, don't worry!" Benson shouted. Benson is examining a pizza pouch. Benson yells, then hits the pizza pouch with his hand.

"YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!" Some time later, Benson is still screaming. "This is a pressure washer! Do you know how to use it? You better, otherwise, I'm gonna fire you!' He shouted. He's still screaming even after some more time later. "You're cleaning every last inch of this house or you're FIRED!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!!" He storms off. "You made yourself clear all right." (Y/n) mumbled. Mordecai sighs. "Alright, let's get this over with." He said. Mordecai starts the pressure washer. "Come on; I want to use the wand." Rigby said.

"No way, dude. It's a power washer. You need to have power to control it. You and (Y/n) are too small for this thing." Mordecai said. "Come on, I got a low center of gravity. Nothing can knock me over." Rigby said. Mordecai pushes him down. "Oof!" Mordecai chuckles. "Mordecai!" (Y/n) scolded. "What? He deserved it." He said. Mordecai walks up to the house, power wand in hand.

"Alright, (Y/n). Give me some juice, but start slow!" Mordecai said. She mumbles as she sets the washer to a setting of two. "Ok, this is good." Mordecai said. "Are you sure you don't want it higher? There are all these other numbers on here!" Rigby said. "Nope." Mordecai said. (Y/n) and Rigby exchange a look and groan. Rigby sits on the ground and groans and (Y/n) watches a butterfly fly past. "I can't take this! I'm turning it up!" Rigby said. Mordecai turns around with the hose.

"No! Don't do it!" Rigby gives him an a-ok sign, then turns the washer all the way up, causing water to build up pressure and scrape off some paint on the house. "Rigby!" (Y/n) shouted. Rigby runs over to the him and so does (Y/n). "I can help!" He grabs the hose but only makes things worse. Benson is inside the house, on the phone. "So I can pick up my car tomorrow? That's great!" Water sprays at the window and Benson watches the scene. He walks out angry.

Rigby is swinging in the air hanging onto the hose. "Mordecai, (Y/n), help!" Rigby shouted. "Dude, we're trying!" Mordecai said. The pressure washer turns off and Rigby falls to the ground and (Y/n) quickly runs over to him. "Rigby are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." He smiles at her. "Who turned it off?" (Y/n) asked, she turns to see Benson who is standing there, angry. "Oh no." (Y/n) said. Benson walks over to the trio. "Sorry, Benson. We know." Mordecai said. "Yeah. We'll re-paint some of the messed up parts." Rigby said. "That's not good enough! You have to re-paint the whole thing or the paint won't match!" Benson shouted. "What?!"

The trio asked. "But the whole thing's like the size of the house!" Rigby shouted. "Yeah. That's the idea. You have till the end of the weekend." Benson walks off. "UGH!" The trio said. "Geez, typical Benson, right dude?" Rigby asked. "Whatever. Let's just get started." Mordecai said. "You know, I was right there with you until the whole "get started" part. We got all weekend! Let's go play some video games. You know, the three of us." Rigby said. "Are you serious?" (Y/n) asked. Rigby turns to her.