Steak Me Amadeus

Sam and (Y/n) are being happy together doing various activities, such as looking at the clouds, going to the aquarium, riding bikes, going to a photo booth, and finally riding on a Ferris Wheel on a boardwalk carnival. The next day at the house, (Y/n) is washing her hair out in the bathroom. "So, Sam... there's something I want to ask you. Noooooooo. Hey Sam, I think we're great, we're great together, you know?

Nah. Hey Sam, I want you to be mah everythin'!" Rigby and Mordecai come into the bathroom overhearing (Y/n) talking to herself in the mirror. "Hey (Y/n), why are you talking to yourself, (Y/n)? Huh? Huh? Got a date with your man? Hm? Hm?" Rigby asked. "Oh, Rigby! Mordecai! You guys aren't still jealous, are you?" (Y/n) asked. The duo look at each other for a moment. "Nah. If you like Sam instead of us, then we should have been the bigger people here and have been okay with that." Rigby said, truth was, he did still feel jealous, but both him and Mordecai wanted to try their best to get over that jealousy and support their best friend. (Y/n) sighs in relief.

"That's good. Because I'm taking Sam out to dinner tonight, and I'm kinda nervous, okay?" She asked. "Oh! Where are you taking him? Cheezer's? Wing Kingdom?" Mordecai asked. "No dude, someplace WAY nicer: Steak Me Amadeus." (Y/n) said. "Wait, what? (Y/n), that place is CRAZY expensive, how are you going to pay for it?" Rigby asked. "BAM!" (Y/n) pulls out yellow dollar bills reading "AMADEUS DOLLARS"  "Amadeus dollars! Remember when Pops gave these out as Christmas gifts? I traded everyone for them in exchange for favors, and now I got MAYD STACKS!"

She said. "Oh. So that explains all the extra work you've been doing." Mordecai said. "This dinner is big dudes. Everything has to be perfect. I'm gonna ask Sam to officially be my boyfriend." (Y/n) said. "Whoa!" The duo said. "That's huuuuuge! (Y/n), you have our utmost respect." Rigby pounds his chest with his fist, and gives her some more Amadeus Dollars. "Use 'em well, (Y/n)." Rigby said.

"Thanks, Rigby." (Y/n) smiles. "No problem...now get out of here, I gotta use it." Rigby said. (Y/n) has dressed up in a nice dress for her date tonight. (Y/n) drives the cart to pick Sam up. Later that evening, (Y/n) is again practicing what she is going to say to Sam. "Sam, will you do the honor of being my... boyriend? Ugh, no..." her cell phone rings. She picks it up, and answers it. "I was just on my way to get you. What's up?" (Y/n) asked Sam. "Hey, something came up, so I'm going to be late. I'm sorry, can I meet you at the restaurant?" Sam asked. "Yeah, totally! Don't worry about it! I can't wait to see you!" (Y/n) said. 

"Cool, see you there." (Y/n) hangs up, and is humming her song from Butt Dial. She arrives at Steak me Amadeus, and walks in still humming. She walks up to the receptionist there. "Hi, I have a reservation for two under (Y/n)." She said. The Receptionist is typing on her computer. "Ummmmm... ah! There you are!" She said. "Is there like an extra nice table you could sit us at? If it costs extra, I can pay upfront." (Y/n) gives the receptionist her Amadeus Dollars.

The receptionist looks at them hesitantly. "No, no extra charge." She then goes for a red button located underneath the top part of the desk, and presses it. Within one second, an entire SWAT team moves in, and apprehends (Y/n). "WHAT THE-?" Later (Y/n) is in an "INTERROGATION ROOM".  The rest of the park gang are in handcuffs. (Y/n) is being interrogated by an FBI agent named Morelli. "People like you make me SICK." The agent said. "What? But I haven't even done anything." Two cops enter the room, one male, and one female. "Take five, Morelli, we got this." Morelli then leaves the room. "What's going on?! Why are we locked up?!" (Y/n) demanded.

The female cop then throws a bag of Amadeus Dollars to (Y/n). "You tell me. You and your buddies' prints are all over these counterfeit Amadeus Dollars." She said. "Counterfeit?!" (Y/n) asked. "Don't be cute with me. We've been on the case for months. Your funny money scam is GOING DOWN! DOWN TO PRISON TOWN, YOU HEAR ME?! PRISON!!!" Kessler shouted. "Easy there, Kessler. All of the evidence is stacked against you and all of your friends.