House Rules

The trio are are playing Karate Choppers. The three swordsmen in the game destroy enemies, as a popup appears on the screen. "Double death combo!" The announcer said. "WHOAAAAA! Double death combo!" The trio said. Benson comes in, carrying a book. "Hey guys, listen. When you've got a minute, I need you to take a look at these." Benson said, (Y/n) grabs the book.

"Sure, Benson." She sees the front cover: it reads "Benson's House Rules" "Oh, the house rules. Thanks, but we already have these." She said. "Uh, no you don't, cause I've added a few new ones in there, and I'm gonna need you to sign off on them, okay?" Benson walks off. "Aw, man, more rules? He's gotta be joking!" Rigby said. "Alright, let's see. Rule #114: No feet on the table." The trios's feet are on the table, then they take them off, moaning. "Rule #115: No food on the table." Food is on the table, so they knock it all off. "Fine!" Rigby said. "Where else is food supposed to go?!" (Y/n) asked angrily.

"Rule #116: No food on the floor. Okay, I guess Benson just doesn't want us to eat in general then." (Y/n) said. "Yeah! That's going WAY too far!" Rigby growls while straining himself to lift the table. "Come on, man, help me flip the table!" He said. "No, dude, just chill out. There's only one more new rule left." (Y/n) said. "What is it?" Mordecai asked. (Y/n) flips the page, then, a shocked look comes to her face. "No video games?!" She asked. "What?!" Mordecai asked.

"Are you nuts?!" Rigby asked. "Rule #47: No yelling!" Benson said, while holding up rule. "But you're yelling right now." (Y/n) said, and Benson glares at her as her best friends snicker. "You can't take video games away from us, man. What're we supposed to do?" Rigby said. "Work. You're supposed to work." Benson said. "Yeah, but not all the time!" (Y/n) shouted. "You know what? We're sick of all your rules! No prank calls, no rock-paper-scissors, no punchies, no unicorns? What does that even mean?" Mordecai said. "Yeah, you're literally taking away everything we're known for!" (Y/n) shouted furiously. "Exactly! These rules are all totally random,

Benson, and they're all aimed at us!" Rigby shouted. "That's not true." Benson said. "Oh really?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "Yes, really. #68: No harpsichord playing after 10 PM." Benson said. "Who does that?" (Y/n) asked. "I actually kind of like that one." Rigby said. "Yeah, but that's the only good one in there. The rest of them are terrible!" Mordecai said. "Look, I'm doing you a favor.

Life without rules is chaos." Benson said. "Taking away our hobbies isn't a favor!" (Y/n) shouted. "She's right, we're only signing off on the rules we like." Mordecai said. "Yeah, like the harpsichord one!" Rigby said. "It doesn't work that way! If you can't agree to live by all the house rules, then you can't live in this house!" Benson shouted. "You're breaking rule number 47 again, Benson." (Y/n) said. "Well then, we won't live in this house." Mordecai said. "Yeah, cause your rules are whack!" Rigby said. "We'll show you. We're not gonna live with any rules at all." (Y/n) said.

The trio are now in a tent outside, back to playing Karate Choppers. "Double death combo!" The announcer said. "WHOAAAAA!" The trio said. "Heheh. Dudes, we should have moved out a long time ago. I feel like I just got out of prison." Mordecai said. "That's 'cause Benson built a rule prison around us. But we busted out, and now we can do whatever we want!" Rigby said. "Rules are for fools! Rules are for fools! Save your stupid rulin' for fools that need some schoolin'!"

The trio rapped. The tent begins to get destroyed, and the impact of it breaks the TV and sends (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby flying out of the tent. Muscle Man is revealed to be the one destroying the tent, and he falls through the tent, but continues to punch and scream. "Muscle Man, what are you doing?!" (Y/n) asked angrily. "My job, bro. Read it and weep, ladies." He holds up Rule #118: No overnight camping. "Aw, what? Come on!" The trio said. "Now he's definitely aiming rules at us!" (Y/n) said.

"While I sympathize with your quest to live free of the man's rules, this guy's still gotta put food on the table." Muscle Man said. "Fine! But you didn't have to ruin our campsite!" Mordecai said. "Yes I did." Muscle Man said. Later the trio go to the Coffee Shop. It's closed, but Margaret is still inside as the trio walk up. "Yes! She's still here." (Y/n) waves into the building. Margaret notices. "Hey!" She said. She opens the door. "Hi guys!" She said. "Hey, Margaret." The trio said. "Hey, is it true? Did you really move out of the house?" She asked.