The Night Owl

(Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, and Hi Five Ghost are drinking soda and listening to music. "Yeah! Drum solo!" Muscle Man shakes the two cans of soda. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Everyone laughs. "Thanks for sharing the sodas." He said. "Yeah, man. Thanks for sharing the tunes." Mordecai said. "Who's coming at ya? It's The Night Owl." A voice said. "Shut your faces! It's the Night Owl!" Muscle Man said. "Do you like cars? Do you love cars? If a car was a girl, would you take her on a date and try to get to second base? Well, who's giving away a brand new vintage muscle car? W.H.O.Z," Muscle man turns up the volume.

"That's who. All you have to do is be the last one standing on the catwalk up the W.H.O.Z. Billboard downtown. But you gotta be in it to win it, so come on down tomorrow at noon for your chance to win." The night owl said. "A vintage muscle car?" Mordecai asked. "Just for standing?" Rigby asked. "Frickin' Sweet!" Muscle Man said. "I don't know, sounds a little suspicious to me. There's always a catch with this sort of stuff, remember?" (Y/n) asked her three friends, and Rigby just scoffs. "Like what? It's a contest, not a contract." Rigby said. "He has a point. Maybe it's just the sodas talking, but I think we should work together to win that car." Mordecai said.

"I don't know. We really never worked together before." Muscle Man said. "Well, maybe it's time we cracked open an ice cold can of teamwork." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) snickers. "FOR THE CAR!" Mordecai said. "Yeah, we should!" Rigby said. "Let's do it, babies!" Muscle Man said. The trio then look at (Y/n) eagerly, and she sighs. "Okay." She said. "YEAH!" The trio said. The four are now at the W.H.O.Z. billboard. "Hey, there, radio listeners, this is The Night Owl, comin' to ya live from The Night Owl's first annual Stand-Off for the Steel.

We certainly have some ambitious people out here, but only time will tell who has the drive for the ride." The night owl said. "Aw, man! I can't wait to shove a key into that!" Muscle Man said. "Dude, we're gonna look so cool all up in there!" Rigby said. "Yeah, we will."  Mordecai said. Muscle Man notices someone looking. "Is there something on my face?" He asked. "Uhh... no?" They asked. "THEN QUIT STARING BRO!!!" Muscle Man shouted. "Save it for the contest, Muscle Man." (Y/n) said. "Alright, everybody. I hope you're all comfortable up there, because the Stand off For the Steel starts in 3, 2, 1. WOO..WOO..WOO!" The Night Owl said, and the crowd begins cheering. "Bring it in guys. Bring it in." (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, High-Fives & Muscle Man get in a crowd. "We're not leaving here today without that car, so you know we have to do." Mordecai said.

"Yeah, send those other losers home on their cruddy car!" Rigby said. The five of them use many tactics to get rid of the other contestants 1.) Knocking their coffee 2.) shooting spitballs 3.) fanning the sweat off from Muscle Man to the other three contestants 4.) Then lastly, a plan to scare the last person off by Rigby showing up to the contestant and saying that Muscle Man is "stabbing" (Y/n) and her "ghost" which was High-Fives flowing away. "We're down now with the final four, but don't you worry who'd heads, cause there's still plenty of contests left." The Night Owl said. "Hey, man, the take guy heard those final five talking and they're gonna share the car. It's over." A worker asked. "What? The contest can't be over, my ratings were just starting to get good...

Bring in the isolation booth." The Night Owl said. The booth gets up at the top of the billboard. "How does it feel to be a part of the final five?" The Night Owl asked. "It feels GREAT!" Rigby said. "Awesome." Mordecai said. "It's pretty cool." (Y/n) said. "It's exciting!" High-Five Ghost said. "WHOO!!!" Muscle Man shouted. "Hm-hmm, and how did you make it this far?" The Night Owl asked. "Working together, baby!" Muscle Man shouted. The Night Owl laughs. "Fantastic. So, what are you gonna do with the car?" He asked. "Share it." Rigby said.

"Hmm, that's funny, because that's not what High-Five Ghost said." The Night Owl said. "What did he say?" Muscle Man asked. "Well, that he was gonna take the car for himself." The Night Owl said. "Rigby said that?" Hi Five Ghost asked. "(Y/n) said what?!" Mordecai asked, feeling shocked. "That jerk! I can't believe her!" Rigby shouted, feeling hurt and betrayed. "I can't believe this!" Hi Five Ghost shouted. "Oh, he's gonna pay!" Muscle Man shouted. The Night Owl laughs.