Caffeinated Concert Tickets

(Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby were at The Coffee Shop watching the Fist Pump commercial on the TV. The music is very similar to ​Hold The Line by Toto. "Yes! Fist Pump!" Rigby said. The trio do fist pumps. "Heh heh heh heh. Yeah, yeah!" They continue fist pumping until the music ends. "Heh heh heh heh heh!" "Listen up, pump heads,

Fist Pump is coming to Slammers! They just got out of jail, and rehab, and now they're back, and ready to rock your 11-through-15-year-old pants off! That's our demographic: get over it. That's right! Fist Pump live!" The announcer on tv said. "Live!" Another announcer said. "At Slammers this Friday!" "Friday!" "Be there or be a loser!" (Y/n) scoffs at this. "Puh-lease, there's gonna be so many losers at that concert." She crosses her arms. "We have to go to that concert." Rigby said.

"Seriously? Dude, they were cool in the 3rd grade. But now-" (Y/n) said. "Correction, they're cool in any grade, but you wouldn't know that. Probably because you hate yourself or something." Rigby said. "Dude, we don't have the money for those tickets." Mordecai said. "Doesn't even matter. We can figure out a way, but you're too busy figuring out a way to hate yourself." Rigby said. "Why do you wanna go so bad?" (Y/n) asked. "Going to this concert could be the biggest moment of my life." Rigby said. "Wow, sounds like your life sucks." (Y/n) said. "SHUT UP!" Rigby snapped, and Mordecai snickers. "Hey, guys." Sam said as he approached them.

He was a close friend of (Y/n)'s who works at the coffee shop. "Hey, Sam." (Y/n) said. "Were you guys talking about the concert?" He asked. "We were talking about a concert. Is the concert you're talking about Fist Pump?" Rigby asked. "Oh yeah, it's awesome." Sam said. "Wait, you're going?" (Y/n) asked in surprise. "Yeah, I am. I know they're kinda old, but I remember them from when I was a kid. Besides, everyone is gonna be there. It's gonna be fun. You guys gonna go?" He asked the trio.

"I'm totally gonna go." (Y/n) said quickly. "Oh, so now you wanna..." (Y/n) punches Rigby. "Owww!" He shouted. "We'll be there." (Y/n) said. "Cool....see you guys there." He walks away. "Yeah....see ya." (Y/n) said. "Wow, (Y/n), really?" Mordecai asked in disbelief. "What?" She asked, turning to him in confusion.

"I can't believe you! You're gonna go to a Fist Pump concert just for some lame guy?" Rigby asked. "Rigby, one day you'll be old enough to understand the real reason that people go to concerts." (Y/n) crosses her arms with a smirk. "Whatever, it's to listen to music: I already know that. Now, how are we going to get the money for those tickets?" Rigby asked his friends. "Dude, it's gonna be easy. We just have to work some extra hours."

Mordecai said. "Extra work? He doesn't even like regular work." (Y/n) snickers. "True..." Rigby said. "Do you like Fist Pump?" Mordecai asked. "Yes." Rigby said with defeat. "Hmm, then you like extra work." Mordecai said. "Hmm, fine." Rigby said. "Hmm. Hmm." Mordecai said. "Hmm. Hmm." Rigby said. "Hmm. Hmm." They both said. "Let me get this straight. You three want me to give you overtime, and even though you two can't even finish the regular amount of work that you normally have,

you want me to add on even more." Benson said. "Ah-ha-ha! No." Benson said. "Told ya." (Y/n) said, as her best friends groan. "Aw, come on, Benson, please. Fist Pump is playing at Slammers, and we don't have enough money for tickets." Rigby said. "Haha, are you serious? Fist Pump? You know what kind of people go to those concerts?" Benson asked. Muscle Man stands on the cart while Hi Five Ghost drives it. "Whoo! That's right, ladies, we got two tickets to Fist Pump. See ya later, grandmas!" He shouted.

"I have some idea." (Y/n) smirked, and Benson rolls his eyes. Rigby grunts aggressively. "Benson, you listen and you listen good." He drops to the ground and pleads. "Please Benson, please give us overtime! Please?" He said. "What's the big deal? It's just some talentless band." Benson said.

"Actually they aren't that bad, not that I'm into that stuff. We're pretty backed up though. I think you should give them the work." Skips said. "Oh, I agree. I say if they want to see 'Pump Fist', then let them see 'Pump Fist'." Pops said, and (Y/n) giggles at that, and Benson sighs. "Fine. You three can work overtime." He said. "Ohhhhh!!!" The trio said. "Here's a list of things we need done, when you finish them, you'll get your money." Benson said. "Ohhhhh!!!"