This Is My Jam

The trio are cleaning out the gutters of the house. Mordecai picks up the dirty leaves and puts them into a bucket. "Augh! This is the worst." He said. "Tell me about it." (Y/n) agreed. "I don't know, I kind of like it up here. The world seems different at this height. It makes me feel like a giant!" Rigby said, then he pretends to roar. "What? Look, we're not up here to enjoy the view, so will you just come and help us clean these gutters?"

Mordecai asked. "I'm helping, I'm holding the hose. Look, I'm taking a giant leak." Rigby positions the hose to his crotch, turns it on and pretends to pee. "Ohhhhh." "Gross, dude." (Y/n) said. "Yeah, well, you don't need those gloves to hold the hose." Mordecai holds up his hands. "Look at this dude. Come on, let me wear them!" He said. "Sorry man, you should have thought about that before you threw paper, and lost to my scissors." Rigby said. "Whatever. Just hose this stuff off." (Y/n) said. Rigby hoses the leaves out of the gutter. A cassette tape is launched into the air and hits (Y/n) in the head. "Ow!" The tape falls to the ground.

"What the heck?!" She asked. "Uh, sorry, (Y/n)." Rigby said. Mordecai picks it up. "Weird, it's a tape. Wonder what it's doing up in the gutter." He said. "Maybe it fell out of a plane." Rigby said. "Nah, it's probably just trash. Give it here, I wanna see how far I can chuck it." (Y/n) said as she grabs it. "Wait!" Rigby said. "What?" (Y/n) asked. "Don't you wanna see what band it is?" Rigby asked. "Oh, okay." She wipes dirt off of tape to reveal the words "Solid Bold" "Solid Bold? Augh, it's that single of that summertime song." She said. "Summertime Loving: Loving in the Summer (Time)"?" Rigby asked. Mordecai looks at the tape. It says exactly what Rigby said.

"Yeah." He said. "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" Rigby grabs the tape. "Aw, this is my jam right here!" He said. "What? This song sucks." (Y/n) said. "Agreed." Mordecai said. "Nah, you were all into it too, I remember., Mordecai." Rigby said. "Yeah, just for that one summer in junior high and then I realized how lame it was." He replied. "Whatever, man. Once we pop this into the stereo,

all the good memories will come flooding back, and you'll see. You'll see who's jam it is." Rigby said. "I'm not listening to that trash." Mordecai said. "Me either." (Y/n) crosses her arms. "You  two need to get your mind out of these gutters, and into the summer." Rigby said. "Fine, but only because I want to take a break." (Y/n) said. Rigby puts the tape in the stereo, and the song starts. "It's summertime, and you know what that means. Gonna head down to the beach, gonna do some beachy things. It's summertime and it feels just right." "Ugh!" (Y/n) instantly covers her ears.

"Gonna gather all my friends and we'll party through the night. It's summertime, lo-o-ovin'. Lovin' in the summertime. (It's summertime) Summertime lo-o-ovin'. Baby, why can't you be mine?" "Okay, this song's lame." Rigby said. "We told you, man." Mordecai said. "Summertime..." Rigby ejects the tape and throws the tape into the garbage. "Man, I guess some stuff just doesn't hold on." Rigby said. "Now you're making sense, and now I'm making snacks." Mordecai said. Later the trio are eating sandwiches. "It's summertime..." Rigby continues to eat. "Lo-o-ovin'..." he eats again. "Loving in the summertime." He sung. "What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked in confusion. "What?" Rigby asked, clearly oblivious.

"You're singing that song." Mordecai said. "I am?" He asked in surprise. "Yes, please stop. It's annoying." (Y/n) said. "I guess it's pretty catchy." Rigby said. Rigby confusedly eats his sandwich. Later the trio are cleaning the gutters. Rigby takes a leak like before. "Summertime lo-o-ovin'. Baby, why can't you be mi-" Rigby sung. "Dude!" Mordecai said. Later the trio are watching television, and Rigby is still singing. "Gonna head down to the beach, gonna do some beachy things." "Dude!" (Y/n) said. Some more time later the trio are walking in the park, Rigby sings again, however, Mordecai and (Y/n) are annoyed by this song, unable to take it anymore. "It's summertime lo-o-o-" Rigby continues. the duo blow up in annoyance. "Dude! Quit it!"