Karaoke Video

Mordecai gets out of bed. "Dude wake up, come on." He yawns. "It's time for work." He said. "Eh-eh-eh-eh! Lame! Dude, come on, let's go watch that karaoke tape from last night." Rigby said. "What tape?" Mordecai asked. "Dude, the tape from last night, remember? That old dude with the ponytail gave us a copy of our killer performance." Rigby says those last two words with flair. "Oh, yeah. Dude, we were awesome last night." Mordecai said. "Totally awesome!" Rigby said.

"Where'd you put it?" Mordecai asked. "Put what?" Rigby asked. "The tape." Mordecai said. "Oh, yeah. I put in the fridge." Rigby said. "Oh, yeah." Mordecai said. "To keep the tape as cool as were last night. Whhhhhooooooooa!" They both spin out the door. The fridge door opens and the tape is visible. "So cool." Mordecai said. "Hm, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm." The duo said. Mordecai takes the tape and closes the fridge door. Mordecai plays the tape. "Give it up for Rigby and Mordecai!" Carrey O 'Key said. Mordecai and Rigby enter stage on the screen laughing.

"Dude!" Mordecai pushes Rigby and picks up the microphone. "Hurry up, hurry up!" He said. "Alright. Hello, hello, hello!" Rigby said. "Dude, come on." Mordecai said. "This is for all you hard workers out there that get treated like dirt!" Rigby said. "Dude, so awesome!" Mordecai said to Rigby as they watched. "We got the right to choose it. There ain't no way to loose it. This is our life, this is our song." They laugh. "Oh, we're not gonna take it. No, we ain't gonna take it. We're not gonna take it, anymore." The duo sung. "Hey, we're pretty good!" Rigby said.

"Woo!" The duo said. "What aren't you gonna take?" A man asked. "We're not gonna take anymore garbage from our boss Benson. What a loser." Mordecai said. "Yeah, go back to your sad apartment, and be alone forever!" Rigby said. "Ohhhhhhhh!" The duo said. "What else, what else?" The man asked. "Yeah, and this know-it-all guy Skips, forget him." Rigby said. "Yeah, if you're so smart, then why are you stuck working as a groundskeeper?" Mordecai asked, and Rigby laughs.

"I'm just saying, I'm just saying." Mordecai said. Mordecai and Rigby watch with horrified faces. "Oh, dude, and Pops, Pops!" Rigby said. "Oh, yeah, and this guy Pops just says the dumbest things all the time. You're not as interesting as you think, Pops." Mordecai said. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" The duo laugh. "We're not gonna take it. No we ain't gonna take it!" They sung. Mordecai and Rigby still watch with horrified faces. Mordecai fast forwards the tape. "Go chew on your own gumballs, Benson." Rigby said. Mordecai laughs. Mordecai fast forwards the tape again. "Oh, I'm so old timey, I don't know what anything is." Mordecai said, imitating Pops.

"What the heck are we doing?!" Mordecai fast forwards the tape again. "My name's Skips. Let me and my muscles stare at you condescendingly." Mordecai said, imitating Skips with a beefy voice. "Walking? No, thanks. I'm too good for that." Rigby said. Mordecai fast forwards the tape again. "Do you remember any of this?" He asked Rigby. "No, no!" Rigby shouted. "And that brings us to the worst of the worst, (Y/n)." The duo's mouths dropped open in horror. "Yeah, she's so annoying." Rigby said. "Yeah, she's not even our real friend, the only reason she's with us all the time is because Benson asked her to monitor us 24/7 like children."

Mordecai said. The duo glance at each other in even more horror before watching again. Then Mordecai does a horrible impression of her voice. "I'm (Y/n), and I always tell terrible jokes and am always trying to roast people when I don't even know how to." Rigby cracks up. The crowd laughs, and the duo look at each other in disbelief. Mordecai fast forwards the tape again. Rigby and Mordecai are laughing on the tape. Mordecai fast forwards the tape again. Rigby and Mordecai are laughing on the tape again. Mordecai fast forwards the tape again. "Wait, stop, stop!" Rigby shouted.

"What do you think, folks? Do you like these guys?" Carrey O 'Key asked. The crowd on tape cheer. "Hey, you boys don't mind if I play this video at my club as a promo, do you?" Carrey O 'Key asked. "Nah, whatever, dude." Mordecai said. "You gotta give us a copy though, so we can re-live this night forever!" Rigby said. The crowd on the tape cheer wildly, then the tape ends. The duo look at each other in horror again. "What the actual crap?! Why did we say all those things about (Y/n)?!"