Skips' Stress

Skips is working on the cart in his garage. Skips sighs after sipping a cup of tea. "Hey Skips, could you help us fix the pump in the fountain?" Mordecai asked. "Come on, Mordecai. He looks busy." (Y/n) said. "I am busy." Skips replied. "But Skips, we don't know what we're doing!" Rigby whines, and Skips sighs. "Alright, I'll be right there." He skips out of his garage. While he is fixing the fountain for (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby, Benson walks to them carrying paint.

"Skips, can you help me put a new can of paint on the benches?" Benson asked. Skips sighs as he touches his arm. "Yeah, sure." He walks off to do so. Skips is now painting the benches. "Skips, can you help me plant my chrysanthemums?" Pops asked. Skips sighs and then clutches in pain as he notices some black lines. "Skips?" Pops asked. "Sure, sure, Pops." Skips said.

Skips is now planting when Benson runs over to him. "Skips, what's going on with those benches?" He asked. "I had to help-" Muscle Man shows up with Hi Five Ghost. "Skips, we wrecked another gas line." Muscle Man said. "Uhh..." Skips said. "Uhh..." Skips said. "Skips! Skips! Skips!" Mordecai & Rigby said as (Y/n) stood beside them. "What? What? What?" Skips asked.

"Lunch. Lunch. Lunch." Mordecai & Rigby said. "Why don't you guys go on ahead without me? I've got too much to do today." Skips said. "You heard him, he's busy." (Y/n) crosses her arms. "Come on dude. You look like you could use some lunch." Mordecai said. Later the gang is at Two Peaks Mall. Everyone is having lunch together. "Ok, ok. How much money would it take for you to walk up to a shark and punch it in the face? Go!" Muscle Man said. "I'd do it for half a million.

But only if I get to pick the shark." Mordecai said. "Same." (Y/n) agreed. "I'd do it for $500 and get me a pair of genuine leather biker boots! What about you, Skips?" Rigby asked. "Look, I don't know, guys. Can we just get back to the park? I got a lot to do today!" Skips said. "Oh, oh! I got one." Rigby said, and Skips groans in pain again. "You should get a motorcycle before you get biker boots." Benson said as the gang was leaving.

"Yeah, I'm gonna listen to the guy who doesn't drive a hog to work every day." Rigby said. "Hey! Everybody stop leaving and come look at this!" Muscle Man shouted. Skips sighs. "A stress test machine. I always ace these things." Muscle Man places his hand on the machine. "You know who else always aces these things?" Muscle Man asked.

"Your mo-" "MY MOM!" He said, interrupting (Y/n) and he starts the test by pressing the red button. It gives the final results. "Stress Level: Moderate. Suggestion: Cut back on the late night pies." The machine said. "Aw, what?" Muscle Man asked, and (Y/n) snickers. "Dude, you just got roasted!" She said, and her best friends snicker. "Whoa!" Everyone else said. "You should do it, Skips. You'd be all, 'Stress? Never heard of it!'"

Mordecai said, and (Y/n) scoffs. "Oh come on, Mordecai everyone gets stressed at least once in their life." (Y/n) said. "Aaah, can we just go?" Everyone encourages him to do it. "Wait, I'll go first. How about that?" (Y/n) asked, and Skips sighs. "Fine." He said. (Y/n) steps onto the machine. "Stress level: above average. Suggestion: try counting from one to ten." Everyone looks at (Y/n) with wide eyes. "Uh..." she said. "What the...?" Rigby asked, sounding slightly concerned. "Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Mordecai asked. "Yeah, are you actually that stressed?" Muscle Man asked. "I wonder why that would be." Rigby asked obliviously and (Y/n) face palms. "Yeah, it's a real mystery, Rigby." Benson said sarcastically with his arms crossed.

"My turn I guess." Skips sits down and starts the test by pressing the red button and then placing his hand. "Stress Level: Critical." "Oh no..." (Y/n) said. The pharmacist is alerted by this just at the pharmacy. He comes out of the pharmacy and takes the incoming stress test results out of the machine. "Oh my goodness. Oh, oh no. Oh, no, no, no, no. Sir, are these your stress test results?" He asked. "Uh, yeah. Why?" Skips asked.