Skips vs. Technology

Skips walks by (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby in the computer room. "I think it's broken, dudes." Mordecai said. "Here, try this." Rigby said. "Hey, something need to be fixed in here?" Skips asked. "You know it." (Y/n) smiles at him. "Skips, come help us." Mordecai said. "Yeah, Skips can fix anything." Rigby said. "What's broken?" Skips asked. "So we created this project in "E-designer Plus", right?" Rigby asked. "Then we tried printing it, but it gave error 219." Mordecai said. "Uh huh." Skips said. "We double-checked and the driver is definitely installed." Rigby said. From Skips' point of view: (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby make computer sounds and point to various computer parts. "So you can fix it?" (Y/n) asked. "Sure." Skips taps a key with a hammer.

More pop-ups appear on the computer screen, and an alarms sound off. Skips gasps and roars as he prepares to smash the computer. "We gotta destroy this!" He shouted. "No! Stop!" Mordecai and Rigby grunt and try to stop him. "Skips, it's just a computer!" Rigby shouted. "Put it down, dude!" Mordecai shouted. "Yeah, Skips, chill!" (Y/n) shouted. "Fellas, I've been around the block a few times. There's something evil in that computer, we gotta smash it." Skips said. "Please, stop!" Rigby shouted. Mordecai, Rigby and Skips pant. "You don't know how to fix this, do you?" (Y/n) asked. "What?!" Skips asked. Rigby points at Skips. "Well, you totally don't know how to fix this, do you?" (Y/n) slaps him. "Ow!" Rigby said.

"Skips, it's okay. You don't have to know how to fix everything! Don't worry, we'll take care of it." (Y/n) said softly. Skips skips to the door and pauses. "I can fix anything, you know." He said. "Yeah, Skips, we know." Mordecai said. Skips leaves the room. "Dude, I thought Skips could fix everything." Rigby said. "Well, yeah, but not computers. Come on, let's figure this out ourselves." Mordecai said. Skips reads about computers in the library to find a way to help the trio. Later he goes back to the trio. "(Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby! I figured out how to fix error 219." Skips skips up to computer and presses a button. The computer blanks and then more pop ups show up. The printer explodes and starts shooting out paper. "Skips, what are you doing!?" (Y/n) asked. "I was just trying to fix your error 219!" Skips said, and Rigby groans. "But it's not a 219 anymore!" He shouted.

"Yeah, while you were gone, we messed it up and now it's an error 220!" Mordecai shouted. Rigby groans. "Dude, it's even worse now!" He shouted. "Look, Skips, it's fine. We called someone to come fix it." (Y/n) said. "You what? Look guys, I can do this. I just need more time. When is this guy supposed to get here?" Skips asked. "In an hour." Mordecai said. "Okay, look, I can take care of this. If he gets here before me, stall him." Skips said.

"Why?" (Y/n) asked. "Just do it!" Skips shouted. "Geez!" Rigby said. "Okay, okay!" (Y/n) said. Skips exits. "Man, what's Skips' problem?" Rigby asked. "Isn't it obvious? He's butthurt about not being able to fix the computer." (Y/n) scoffs. "I think he needs to realize there's some things he just can't fix." Mordecai said. Skips drives around computer help places. He goes to "Computer Help Zone". Skips enters and see the two employees chilling. "I need to know how to fix an error 220." Skips said. "Guh, we don't know." The 1st employee said. "Yeah, look it up on the internet." The 2nd one said. "I don't know how to use the internet." Skips said. The employees show shocked looks. Skips puts five dollars into a slot.

"Okay, first, open the internet." Employee #1 said. "Uh, which one's the internet?" Skips asked. "Guh, open the internet!" The 1st employee points at the screen. "Just use the mouse and click the internet button." He said. "Uh........." Skips moves the mouse aimlessly. The 1st employee points at the screen again. "Look, see those? They're called programs!" He bangs on the screen. "Now click the internet to open the internet!" He shouted. "Uh........." Skips clicks aimlessly. Computer sounds and programs open. "No, what are you doing!? You can't just open a ton of programs at once, it just makes the computer go really slow." The 1st employee scolded.