Benson Be Gone

Mr. Maellard is in his office with Benson. "Snacks disappearing from the snack bar? Holes in the walls? 500 dollars worth of prank phone calls? It's ridiculous! What are you doing to my park, Beanteen?" Mr. Maellard asked. "But, sir, it's not my fault. It's Mordecai and Rigby." He points at his papers. "It's right here in my report." He said. "Are you my park manager, Beanteen?" Mr. Maellard asked.

"Yes, sir." Benson replied. "Then everything that happens here is your fault." Mr. Maellard said. "Well, yes, technically but..." Benson said. "Say it." Mr. Maellard said. "Everything that happens here is my fault." Benson said. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby crash into the office with Mr. Maellard's limo. "My car!" Mr. Maellard shouted. "Ugh, idiots!" (Y/n) shouted at her best friends. "Sorry, Benson, remember how I told you that I could drive stick? Well, I'm a little rusty." Mordecai said. "Ya think?!" (Y/n) snapped.

"I told you you should have let me be the one to park it." Rigby said. "Why are they driving my car when I specifically told YOU to park it?!" Mr. Maellard asked. "I did, sir, but I delegated it to Mordecai," he realizes it's his fault. "(Y/n) and Rigby." He said. "Uh, this is getting a little awkward so we're gonna take off." Mordecai starts backing out of the office. "Wait!" Benson shouted. The limo crashes to the ground, causing the alarm to go off. "That's it. Emergency meeting tomorrow. Things are going to change around here." Mr. Maellard said. The next day, a blonde lady stands next to Mr. Maellard as he gives a speech to the park workers.

"I'm sure you're all anxious to get back to work so let me make this brief to you now. Beancan, you're being demoted."  Mr. Maellard said. "What?" Benson asked. "Everyone, this is Susan. She'll be taking over Beanton's duties at the park." Mr. Maellard said. "Thank you, Mr. Maellard. First, I would like to thank Benson for agreeing to step down from his position." Susan said, and (Y/n) narrows her eyes at her. She didn't know why, but she had a bad feeling about this woman.  "I know this park's productivity has been inadequate for a long time. But now that I'm here, we're gonna get this park back in working order the Susan way. So Pops and Skips, I need you to clean the north-end fountain, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are on snack bar duty, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby..." Susan flips a page.

"...And Benson, you guys will be raking the leaves." She said. "What?" Benson asked for the third time, and (Y/n) looks at him in concern, wondering how he must feel being demoted down to their level. Later the four of them are raking leaves. "Come on, Benson, we gotta rake these leaves." Mordecai said. "I can't do this." Benson said, and (Y/n) puts a paw on his right shoulder for comfort. "Look, you're bummed out about getting demoted, but if you give it a chance, you'll see it's not that bad." (Y/n) said.

"This... is horrible." Benson said. "No, it's not, you're just in a bad mood. Look, you just need to take your mind off of it for a while and have some fun." Mordecai said. "Yeah, man, we can come back later and finish these leaves." Rigby said, and Benson forces out a laugh. "Ha, this is so typical. You get bored so you just slack off instead of finishing your work." Benson said. "It's not slacking, we're just taking a break. And besides, it's not like you're working that hard anyway." Mordecai said. "Yeah, you're raking like an old man that has a fatter old man holding his arms down." Rigby said,

and (Y/n) hit Rigby for that. "Ow!" He said. "I don't feel like raking now, OKAY?!" Benson shouted. "I'm just saying." Rigby said. "What if Susan catches us? She'll probably fire us for not working!" Benson said. "Dude, just calm down. We'll just pretend like we're working until she goes away." (Y/n) said. The trio walk off. "Yeah, right, like anyone would ever fall for that." Benson said. "It always worked on you." Rigby said. "Ow!" Benson assumed (Y/n) hit him again. "Ugh, fine. As long as it gets me out of raking these leaves." He said. The four of them begin to have fun together. Rigby pours a bowl of cereal and shows it to Benson, but he turns his back to them. Later, the trio are reading comics. Rigby holds up a comic for Benson, but he crosses his arms and rejects.