Guy's Night

Mordecai is mowing the lawn, Muscle Man is digging a hole for a box and Hi Five Ghost is washing a window. Mordecai checks the time on his watch. It is 6:00, meaning it's— "Guy's night!" Muscle Man checks the exact same time on his radio, and realizes it's— "Guy's night!" Rigby, who is cleaning the toilet, checks the exact same on his watch, and also knows it's-- "Guy's night!" Hi Five Ghost,

who is wiping the windows, sees the time on the clock in the computer room, and also knows it's-- "Guy's night!" Mordecai hops off the lawnmower. "Guy's night!" He said. Rigby flushes the toilet. "Guy's night!" He goes out of the park bathrooms. Muscle Man whoops away from the hole. "Whoo-hoo!" Fives throws his stuff in celebration.

Benson and Skips are walking off. "Benson, guy's night!" Mordecai said. "Guy's night, Benson!" Rigby said. "Has a month passed already?" Benson asked, and Skips nods in confirmation. "All right, don't get too crazy." Benson said. "Oh, you don't have to worry about us." Mordecai said. "Guy's night!" Mordecai and Rigby said. "Guy's night!" Muscle Man and High Five Ghost said. The guys put a bunch of snacks and drinks on the kitchen table. "Chips, chips, chips, chips!"

They scarf down the potato chips and throw away the bag. "You gotta scoop it." Mordecai is holding a chip and a flat can of salsa. "Scoop it." He said. "Soda, soda, soda, soda!" All of them chanted. Muscle Man pours two full bottles of soda into one cup, drinks it, and whoops. Later the guys are staring at a magazine. "Oh, yeah!" Rigby said. "She looks good." Muscle Man said. "I think I'm in love." Fives said. "Uh, yeah, I'd parallel-park that." Mordecai said.

They laugh as they hear the doorbell ring. They run to the door. "Za! Za! Za! Za! Za! Za!" They open the door. "Pizza!" They said. The pizza guy chuckles. "Guy's night?" He asked. "GUY'S NIGHT!" They laugh. Later the guys are playing poker. "OH!" They all said at different times. "OHHHHHH!!!!" They are later playing video games and laughing. "Yeah, get it!" Rigby said. There's more laughter. "Still, it's kind of a shame (Y/n) couldn't be here with us, she'd love all of this stuff."

Rigby said. "Yeah." Mordecai agreed. "Well yeah, but if we invited her it wouldn't really be a guy's night anymore, would it?" Muscle Man asked. "Even though you call her bro all the time?" Rigby teased, and Fives laughs. Muscle Man shrugs. "She acts like a bro, bro. Even if she is a lady. And I'm sure it's because of you dudes as well." Muscle Man said. Fives then holds a VHS tape. "Movie time!" He said.

"Movie! Movie! Movie! Movie!" On the television screen, Sergeant AWOL is seen shooting a gun, and all four are on the couch. "OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Everyone said. "Oh, well, look at this. What are you all up to?" Pops asked as he, (Y/n) and Thomas entered the room. "Guy's Night." They all said. "Guys night, huh? Have fun." (Y/n) said. "We will." Rigby said. "Hey, Thomas, go get us more chips at the store." Muscle Man throws keys at Thomas

And (Y/n) glares at him. "Hey, watch it, dude! He's an intern, not a slave! I didn't think you'd stoop as low as GBF Jr." (Y/n) mumbles the last part, and Muscle Man's eyes widen as he turns to her. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing..." she sighs and picks the keys up. "I'll go with you Thomas." She said. Thomas sighs a bit. "Thanks, (Y/n)." "Ooh... looks like someone's got a crush on the new guy." Muscle Man mocks. The two look at each other and instantly start blushing a little. (Y/n) turns to glare at Muscle Man. "It's not like that!" She shouted. "Yeah, we're just friends!" Thomas said.

They look at each other in surprise as they had both spoken at the same time. The two then chuckle nervously and Muscle Man snickers. "We should uh... we should probably get going." (Y/n) said. "Ye... yeah, that." Thomas said. Rigby raised an eyebrow at the weird exchange that just went on with the two. The duo then left the room and Muscle Man chuckles. "Who wants to bet that their drive to the store is going to be so awkward now?" He asked. Rigby turns back to the others.

The Regular Show X Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें