Trucker Hall of Fame

Muscle Man grabs a radio to check on his father. "Muscle Dad! Come in, Muscle Dad!" He said. There's just static. "Muscle Dad, come in! I wanna wish you a happy Father's Day!" He shouted, and there's just more static. "Come on, Muscle Dad! You better not be pranking me!' Through the window, a truck drives up. "Bro?" John opens the door, seemingly shaken. "Geez, bro, who died?" Muscle Man asked. From behind his back, he pulls out a trucker's hat that reads "World's Greatest Trucker", indicating that Muscle Dad died. Muscle Man becomes shocked and speechless about the death of his father, he drops the microphone onto the floor in slow-motion.

Some time later, Muscle Dad's funeral is taking place. Muscle Man opens a soda can to give his speech. "We're here today because my dad put a cactus under a cop in a bear costume, who turned out to be an actual bear." Tears form in Muscle Man's eyes. He begins to squeal, and turns around to furiously knock everything off of the table behind him. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby, who are also at Muscle Dad's funeral, see the whole thing during his flip out. "Muscle Man!" (Y/n) shouted. The trio go over to Muscle Man as he kicks a water bucket, and hold him locked.

"It's okay, it's okay!" Mordecai shouted. "You're right. You're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm okay." He goes over to Muscle Dad's picture on the table, pointing. "My dad might not have been the best pranker in the world, but he was the best trucker in the world. And that hat was his crown." Muscle Man said. Muscle Man is now holding an urn. "That's why this urn is filled with the ashes of his hat. As the ultimate Father's Day tribute, I'm gonna help my dad fulfill his final wish, by spreading the ashes of his hat at the Trucker Hall of Fame." Benson walks over to the trio.

"Guys, I'd like you to go with Muscle Man to help him spread those hat ashes." He said. "What? Why can't Hi Five Ghost go with him?" Mordecai asked. "Hi Five Ghost doesn't deal well with this sort of thing." Sure enough, Hi Five Ghost is seen looking through the window, crying. "Okay, we'll go with him." Mordecai said. "Thanks. Just make sure to watch after him.

If Muscle Man can't spread those hat ashes and get some closure, he may never be the same again." Benson said. "WOO-HOO! WHOOO!" Muscle Man is on the couch, twirling his suit in the air, guzzling a soda. He jumps off the couch. "WHOOOOO!" He shouted. Later on the highway, (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man are driving on the road. "Thanks for coming along to help me spread my dad's trucker hat ashes. It really means a lot to me. I know that sometimes, I act all crazy when I'm bummed out, so just let me know if I'm freaking out too hard, and I'll stop." Muscle Man said. "No problem." (Y/n) said. "Yeah, it's cool." Rigby said.

"You dudes wanna listen to some tunes?" Muscle Man asked. "Yeah, we do!" The trio said. "Haha, yeah! And I know my dad wants to listen to some tunes, all right!" He goes over to turn on the radio. However, the knob goes loose and crumbles away. "Uh?" He asked. "Oh no." Mordecai said. Just as expected, Muscle Man starts squealing and flips out, turning the car violently.

"Muscle Man, calm down! Chill! Chill!" Mordecai said. Muscle Man calms down. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just wanted to listen to some music with my dad." He said. "We don't need to listen to any music. It's cool." (Y/n) said. "Yeah, man." Rigby said. "Okay." The trio go back in their seats. "Sorry for freaking out, guys." Muscle Man said. "No. No. It's fine. Do you want to tell some stories about your dad? It might make you feel better." Mordecai said. "Okay. My dad was the best." He began. "Nobody loved a good prank more than my old man. We used to play the best pranks on his trucker buddies." And one time, at my brother's birthday party... "

~Flashback~

"Hit it, Muscle Bro!" Muscle Man said. "I will, yo! Stop moving her to and fro!" He hits it, and, out of the pinata, scorpions fall out, scaring him. "AGH! Get them off! AGH!" He squirms to the ground as Muscle Man and his father laugh.