Party Pete

The trio are cleaning out the attic in the House. Rigby is chasing a moth with a feather duster, trying to swat it. "Dude. Quit messing around and give us a hand with these boxes." Mordecai said. "I'm busy." Rigby said. "Doing what? Chasing a moth like a two year old?" (Y/n) asked, and Mordecai snickers. Rigby glares at her before swiping at the moth but misses, hitting an old box covered with a tarp.

Dust clouds fly into the air as Rigby coughs. "Huh?" The tarp falls off the box, uncovering a mini-fridge filled with soda. He gasps. "What?" (Y/n) asked. "What is it?" Mordecai asked. Rigby stares open-mouthed at the contents of the box, and Mordecai gasps. "RadiCola!" He said. "Aw, man, this stuff was the best!" Rigby said. "Whoa! This is from the 1984 Olympics." (Y/n) said. "Guys, let's go take these out back and drink 'em all." Mordecai said. "Come on." Skips' voice is coming from an air vent, which

(Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby approach. "Skips, we have a lot- we have a lot to do. I need to be around-" Benson said,  the trio watch Skips and Benson in the hallway through the air vent on the ceiling. "No, you should think it over, I'm telling you." Skips said. "I don't know, Skips." Benson said. "Seriously, Benson, you work too hard. You should take the night off." Skips said. "Well... if you say so. But if anything happens-" Benson threatened. "Stop your worrying. Everything will be fine." Skips said. "Okay." Benson said. "Benson gone..." Mordecai said. "... plus soda..." Rigby said. "... equals..." (Y/n) already knew where this was going. "Party! Ohhhhh!" They said, and she scoffs, causing them to turn to her. "And what's your deal?" Rigby asked.

"First of all, the two of you have never been able to throw a good party before, everybody always left, and two, you might think that throwing a party while Benson is gone is smart, but have you considered the aftermath? It's going to be a giant mess, that no doubt you two won't want to clean, and then you'll get fired." She said, and the two of them blinked at her. Rigby lifts up a finger. "Okay, and counterpoints to those comments of yours, one, our parties were cool, they just didn't know what a good party is, and second, we will clean the place up after the party.

He'll never know." Rigby crosses his arms smugly and (Y/n) scoffs again. "Yeah, right." Rigby then walks over to her. "Okay, let's make things interesting." He said. (Y/n) raises an eyebrow, then motions for him to continue. "If our party is good, and you enjoy yourself, you owe us both 100 bucks, and have to do extra chores for a week for us." Rigby smirks, and so does (Y/n). "Okay, all right, tough guy. But if your party blows and everyone leaves before it even starts, you two have to work for me, and you'll owe me the money." (Y/n) said. "Deal!" Rigby said, and the two shake on it, while Mordecai rolls his eyes with a groan. 'Why did Rigby and (Y/n) have to get so competitive with each other?!'

Later in the computer room, Mordecai is using the computer as Rigby and (Y/n) watch. They are on a social networking site. "Him, him, her, him—whoa, definitely invite her." Rigby said. "Are you guys going to invite everyone?" (Y/n) asked. "Yup." Rigby said. Muscle Man enters the computer room with Hi Five Ghost just behind. "Hey, jerk-weeds. Get off the computer. I got sign-up time. You know how long my downloads take." He said. "We're busy inviting people to our party." Rigby said. "What? Your parties suck. I was at the last one, and there weren't even any chicks." Muscle Man said. (Y/n) crosses her arms with a smirk.

"Told ya." She said. Her best friends glare at her for a moment. "Yeah, well, just you wait. This party's gonna be awesome." Mordecai said. "I highly doubt it." Muscle Man high-fives Hi Five Ghost. "Hmm, hmm. Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm." Mordecai and Rigby said. Later in the kitchen, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are unpacking sacks of groceries. "We gonna paaaaar-ty!" Mordecai and Rigby shouted. "Got some chips, got some dips!" Mordecai said. "Some call me cheap, bit of a freeloader, but I bought cups for that old-school soda!" Rigby raps. "I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but here's some hummus for these mini-toasts!" Mordecai said.