Bad Portrait

The trio are playing a video game. "Wooooooaaaahh! I beat the whole game without even taking a hit." (Y/n) bragged. "I could have done that." Rigby said as Pops comes in. "(Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, hello! Would you two mind picking up a painting for me today?" Pops asked. "Yeah sure, that sounds fun." (Y/n) said. "What's the occasion, Pops?" Mordecai asked. "Tonight's the Hall of Park Managers' annual celebration," Pops shows the picture. "And Benson is being honored." Pops said.

"Wow, they have a hall for everything these days." Rigby said. "Hmph, yes, all the greatest park managers in the tri-county area have been represented there." Pops said. "This sounds like kind of a big deal, are you sure you want us to do it?" Mordecai asked. "Good point, we always manage to screw everything up somehow." (Y/n) said. "Nonsense! I trust you. Benson's portrait is at the local gallery." Pops shows another picture. "Here is their information." Rigby grabs the information. "We won't let you down, Pops." Mordecai said. "See you at the celebration."

Pops starts running, laughing, and throwing all the papers and (Y/n) giggles. "Oh Pops." She said. "Picking up a portrait!" Her best friends said. The trio go to the Gallery Chic. The lady is about to close the door. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" (Y/n) takes a deep breath. "Hi. Sorry we're late, we're here to pick up a painting." She said. "I was wondering when you'd show up." She replied. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are walking back to the house. Mordecai is carrying Benson's portrait while Rigby is carrying a hot pretzel. "So, no one's seen this painting yet?" Rigby asked.

"Nope." Mordecai said. "You know, we could see this painting now." Rigby said. "Bad idea." (Y/n) said. "Aw, come on (Y/n)! Why are you so paranoid?" Rigby asked. "Is that a real question?" (Y/n) asked, as she turns to face him. "Well yeah...." He said. "Something bad ALWAYS happens whenever we do something we're not supposed to."

(Y/n) said. "Oh yeah? Like what?" Rigby asked, and (Y/n) begins counting with her fingers. "How about breaking a hole in the wall, getting captured by a country club, getting Pops so dizzy you had to free him from his own mind, throwing a party once Benson leaves, messing around with too many solids, getting too smart by overdosing on BrainMix, should I continue, or do you feel dumb enough?" (Y/n) asked, a smirk forming.

Rigby rolls his eyes. "Ha ha, but if I recall, you've made just as many mistakes as we have, (Y/n)." Rigby said. "Ha! No way!" (Y/n) said. "Yes way!" Rigby said. "Fine, but only BECAUSE of something either of you did." (Y/n) shot back, and Rigby rolls his eyes again. "Anyway, you went to art school, Mordecai. Don't you want to see Benson, like, interpreted or look at the paint... composition?" Rigby asked. "Well, I guess that could be kinda cool." Mordecai said.

"What?! You're actually agreeing with him on this?" (Y/n) asked in disbelief. "Come on (Y/n), nothing that bad could happen." Mordecai replied. Rigby goes to rip open the painting's protective wrapping paper. "Sweet! Let's rip her open." He said. "Whoa, dude. You're not going near it with that pretzel." Mordecai said. "My hands are clean. Check it out. One finger holds the pretzel while the others do what I want. See, that's why pretzels are the perfect food. They got handles." The pretzel slips out of Rigby's hand and slides down Benson's exposed portrait, to which Rigby gasps.

"Oh no, dude. Oh no, dude! OH NO, DUDE! Wipe it off!" Mordecai shouted. Rigby tries to wipe it off, which only makes a bigger mess. "Rigby, stop! You're making it worse!" (Y/n) shouted. "Aaah!" The trio shouted. "We just ruined Benson's face for Benson's face thing!" Rigby shouted. "We're fired. That's it! We're fired!" Mordecai said. "Yeah, so would this be a good time to say I told you so?" (Y/n) asked. "(Y/N)!" Her best friends scolded. "Sorry, sorry." She said.

"You're the art guy. Make us not fired!" Rigby shouted. "Okay. The party's in seven hours." Mordecai begins to think of a plan. "Hmm. Hmm. Hmmmmmm. Hmm, hmm. Yup. I'm going to repaint this thing." He said. "Sweet! Let's get this party started!" Rigby said. "OOOOOOOOH!!" The duo said, while (Y/n) face palms. Mordecai grabs a box labelled 'Mordo's art stuff' and coughs. He then sets up a canvas and tries to decide how he wants to paint Benson's portrait. "Okay, Benson. Benson. Okay... Benson." He said. "Ugh! Come on, just start already!" Rigby said. "You don't need to rush him, Rigby. This was your fault you know." (Y/n) said. "Fine... why don't you help him at least?" Rigby asked her.