Eggscellent

The three best friends are watching a TV show. "You'll never take me, Easton! You put me in jail, I'll just escape!" Manetti said. "Escape this, Manetti." Easton flips the car. "Dudes, didn't he flip a car in the last episode?" Rigby asked. "He flips a car in every episode. "Hey, bus full of grade schoolers, learn this." (Y/n) makes sounds for flipping the bus. They start laughing, and Benson walks in. "Hey, come on, you three, you're supposed to be working." Benson said. "We're on our lunch break." Rigby said. "Uh, yeah, what he said." Mordecai said. "Yeah, it really looks like you're eating up a storm there. Come on, let's go." Benson said, and the trio groan.

"Yeah, yeah, we're going." Mordecai is about to turn off the TV. "Wait, look." Rigby said. A commercial for the Eggscellent Challenge is on the TV. "Only once every thousand years does an eating challenge appear with the ability to blow everyone away. The Eggscellent Challenge is that challenge. Twelve eggs, chili, cheese, biscuits and a fruit bowl. Finish in under an hour and your party eats for free. And you win this hat that says "I'm Eggscellent" on it. That's right, finish the omelet and get the coolest hat ever invented for free. Many have tried, none have succeeded, could you be the first to slay the dragon and be eggscellent."

The narrator said. "Yeah, yeah!" The commercial ends. "Dudes, we have to win that hat." Rigby said. "What? Dude, did you see the size of that omelet? No one will ever win that hat." (Y/n) said. "Aw, come on! Did you see how awesome that hat was? It was a net hat." Rigby said. "Dude, those aren't even cool anymore." Mordecai said. "Yes, they are! Truckers wear them all the time.

It's got air holes in the back to keep a cross breeze going and everything." Rigby said. "Alright, fine, it's cool. But seriously a twelve egg omelet, why don't you just buy the hat?" (Y/n) asked. "That doesn't make a cool story. "Hey, where'd you get that hat? I bought it. Why does it say 'I'm Eggscellent' on it? Oh it doesn't matter cause I just payed for it with money!" Plus, why would you buy it anyway when you can get it for free?" Rigby asked. "Yeah, but the omelet probably costs more than..." Mordecai said. "Dude, forget it! You wanna order a measly two egg breakfast, that's fine by me. But when you finish and you're still hungry, don't come crying to me cause I ain't sharing." Rigby said. "Yeah, but..." (Y/n) said. "Shubaboo!" Rigby shouted. "But..."

(Y/n) said. "Sleepypoo!" Rigby shouted. "Ugh, alright, fine. We'll go to that restaurant. I hate it when you talk like that. You're such a child." (Y/n) said. "Maybe we." Rigby said. The three are now at the Eggscellent restaurant. "Have you decided?" The waiter asked. "I'll take the Eggs Benedict and an orange juice." Mordecai hands the waiter his menu. "I'll have the Eggs Benedict too, please." (Y/n) said, also giving him the menu. "And I'll have the Eggscellent Challenge." Rigby hands the waiter his menu. "Oh, I wouldn't recommend the Eggscellent Challenge,

it's more of a promotional item." The waiter said. "Yeah and it's the only reason we're here so..." Rigby said. "Sir, it-it's really just..." the waiter said. "OK hold on, hold on, I'm confused. I'm the customer right?" Rigby asked, and (Y/n) sighs. "Here we go..." she said. "Well, yes." The waiter said. "What does the sign say over there?" Rigby asked. There's a sign in the distance reads 'The Customer Is Always Right' near the entrance. "Uh, the customer is always right." The waiter said. "And what am I?" Rigby asked. "The customer." The waiter said. "And the sign?" Rigby asked. "Sir, please." The waiter said. "Say it." Rigby said.

"The customer is always right." The waiter said. "Hmm hmm hmm." Rigby said. "What would you like, sir?" The waiter asked. "Bring me the omelette." Rigby said. Later the trio are in an ambulance. "Rigby! you're allergic to eggs?!" (Y/n) asked. "I thought if I ate really fast, maybe I wouldn't notice. I just really wanted that hat. Did I win it?" Rigby asked. "Dude, you didn't even come close." Mordecai said. "(Y/n), promise me that whatever happens, you'll get me that hat." Rigby said. "What?" She asked. "Please, just promise you'll get the hat for me." Rigby said. "Okay, I promise." (Y/n) said. "You're a good friend." Rigby passes out. "Rigby? RIGBY?!"