A Bunch of Baby Ducks

The trio are walking to the fountain to clean it. "Uggggggggggghh!" Rigby said. "Rigby, don't be such a baby." (Y/n) said, and he glares at her. "I'm not! I just don't want to do this!" He shouted. "You never want to do any work." (Y/n) said, and Mordecai snickers. "She's got you there, dude." He said, and Rigby pouts and crosses his arms. "C'mon, Rigby, it will be over before you know it." Mordecai said. "Man, I hate cleaning the fountain! It's like the worst job at The Park! Why do we have to clean it anyways, isn't that what rain is for?!" Rigby asked, and this time (Y/n) snickered.

"I know, dude, but we just gotta power through it. Here, I'll turn off the water, you start the hose." Mordecai said. "What?! Why do I have to start the hose?! Why can't (Y/n)?" Rigby asked. "I did it last time, remember?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah dude, it's your turn." Mordecai said. "Ugh! You side with her for everything!" Rigby snapped, and (Y/n) rolls her eyes. "Just man up and do it for the team." (Y/n) said. "Rock, paper, scissors for who starts the hose." Rigby said, and (Y/n) face palms. "Fine." The duo play rock, paper, scissors. (Y/n) gets scissors and Rigby gets paper. "Two out of three?" Rigby asked.

"Start the hose!" (Y/n) said. "Start the hose." Rigby said, angrily mocking her. Mordecai turns off the fountain and Rigby puts the hose inside the fountain. Rigby sighs, then puts his mouth on the hose and accidentally sucks in the water. "Blegh! It tastes like how Muscle Man smells!" Rigby said, and (Y/n) bursts into laughter. Rigby glares at her. "Shut up!" "Calm down, dude. Check out all this free stuff." Mordecai said. "All right, what's it gonna be this time?" Rigby asked.

"I'll check." (Y/n) goes to the fountain and the duo hear a loud squeal from her. But it wasn't one of fear, more like she was adoring something. The duo instantly look at her. "What?" Rigby asked. "What is it?" Mordecai said. The duo find the baby ducks in the fountain that she was looking at among with some trash. "A bunch of baby ducks?" Rigby asked. "Aren't they adorable?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, if by adorable you mean totally lame." Rigby said, and (Y/n) hit him. "Ow!"

"We must have stranded them when we drained the water." Mordecai said. Mordecai tries to catch them but they run away. "C'mon, dudes, help me get them out! We can't clean the fountain with them still in it!" Mordecai said. The trio try to catch them but they can't keep up with the ducks. "Ah, come on! We're not going to hurt you!" (Y/n) said. The baby ducks start chirping. "Get the bucket." Mordecai said. Mordecai chases the ducks into a bucket. The trio dump the ducks out.

"I wonder what they were doing in there all alone." (Y/n) said with concern. "Maybe their mom got scared off or something." Rigby said. "Still, it's unlucky for a mother to just abandon their children." (Y/n) said. "You two ready to get back to work?" Mordecai said. "I guess." Rigby said. Rigby tries to walk away, but the baby ducks keep following him. "I think they're following me!" Rigby said. (Y/n) begins to laugh. "Oh wow, I think they think you're their mother, dude." She said. "What?!" Rigby asked her in shock, and Mordecai also begins to laugh.

"Oh wow, that's hilarious." He said. "Haha, they did! They totally think you're their mom!" (Y/n) laughs. "Stop it!" Rigby shouted. Rigby tries to run away from the ducks while Mordecai and (Y/n) are laughing at him. "Quit following me! I'm not a duck!" Rigby shouted. "Haha! What are you doing? Trying to teach them how to suck at football?" Mordecai asked, and (Y/n) cracks up. "Shut up!" Rigby shouted. Rigby keeps trying to run away and spins around in circles from the ducks and bumps into Benson. "Are you three finished cleaning the fountain yet?" Benson asked. "We're working on it." Rigby said. "Oh really? Because it looks like you're just playing with a bunch of baby ducks!" Benson said. "We're not playing!

We found them in the fountain!" Mordecai said. "Now they won't stop following me." Rigby said. "They think he's their mother." (Y/n) explained. "Ha! They think Rigby is their mom? Haha! That's the saddest thing I ever heard!" Benson said. "No, I think someone naming their kid Rigby is the saddest thing I ever heard." Mordecai said. "Hey!" Rigby said, and (Y/n) nudges Mordecai rather roughly. "Ow! Easy, I was just kidding. But seriously, we can't clean this fountain if we're babysitting these ducks." Mordecai said. "Alright, fine.