Real Date

At Pops' House, (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, Anna and Eileen are playing a game called Mineropoly. Anna rolls the dice. "Six. One, two, three, four, five, six. Coyote Flats. I'd like to buy a mine." Anna said. Eileen slowly picks up a card. "In the mine, you find...gold!" Eileen said. "Yes!" Anna said. "Aaaaawww..." Mordecai said. Eileen flips over the card. "Foolsgold!" She said. "Aw, man." Anna said. "Ooooooohhhhh!" Mordecai, Rigby, and Eileen said, and (Y/n) just shrugs. "Sorry, better luck next time, sis." She said.

"The scientific name for foolsgold is pyrite." Eileen said. "My turn." Mordecai rolls the dice. "C'mon, Papa needs a brand new pickaxe!" Benson appears in the doorway with a handful of mail. "Are you gonna take care of this mail? It's been stacked up by the door for weeks." Benson said. "We get mail?" Rigby turns to Mordecai. "Did you know this?" He asked, and (Y/n) chuckles. "Get it outta there!" Benson drops the mail. "Do it or you're fired! Eileen. Anna." He leaves. Rigby picks up a football trophy with a drawing of Rigby's head that says "World Rugby Association" the "u" in "Rugby" is covered by an "I", spelling "Rigby"

"Aw, yeah! My order from Trophy Discounters!" Rigby said. Mordecai looks at one of the letters. "Couple Corral?" He asked. "What?" Anna asked. "You're still subscribed to that dating site?"  Eileen said. "Dude, you're not single." Rigby said. "Uh, yeah." Anna elbows Mordecai playfully. "I deleted my profile." She said. "Hey, I forgot, alright? Okay, everybody watch." He takes out his phone. "Delete profile?" A voice asked. Mordecai presses "Yes", then a wheel rolls as it's loading. "See, it's being deleted right..." A gunshot sound is heard as an X appears, then Mordecai looks at his phone. "Are you sure, pardner?" The voice asked.

"Yes!" Mordecai presses "Yes" "Did you mean to press "No"?" The voice asked. "Hold on." Mordecai said. "So how long have you two been together?" Eileen asked. "Hmm. We've been hanging out for a month now." Anna said. "Hanging out"? "Hanging out"?!" Rigby asked. "Sounds pretty casual, guys. I mean, have you ever been on a nice, romantic date?" (Y/n) asked. "This is a date." Mordecai said. "This is game night, Mordecai. I mean a real date." (Y/n) said. "A real date?"

Anna and Mordecai asked. "Does that time we had all-you-can-eat crab at Seafood Sal's count?" Anna asked. "No." Rigby and (Y/n) said. Eileen then tuns to them with a slight smirk. "Oh yeah, well what about the two of you? I don't think you guys have really gone on an official date yet either." She said smugly. Rigby and (Y/n) both blush and look at each other, then quickly avoid each other's gazes. "Ooooooohhhhh!" Anna and Mordecai said. "She's got you both there, dudes." Mordecai said. "Stop talking!" Rigby shouted. "Well, that's... that's because we aren't official, Eileen." (Y/n) said. "Not yet." She replied with a smirk. "I'm gonna make reservations at a nice restaurant." Mordecai said. "I'm gonna buy a new outfit." Anna said.

"Saturday at seven?" Mordecai said. "Saturday at seven." Anna said. Mordecai and Anna run away to make plans to get ready. "Hello? Game night?" Rigby asked. "The three of us can still play." (Y/n) said. The next day Rigby and (Y/n) are playing a video game together and Mordecai is holding up a small jewelry box. "Dudes, you got a second? I want to show you what I bought for Anna." Mordecai said.

The duo put down their game controllers. "Okay, what do you got?" Rigby asked. Rigby opens the box to reveal a bracelet with charms shaped like a shopping cart, a laser gun, a cloud butt, a roller skate, a video game controller, a grilled cheese sandwich, a go-kart, an alligator, and an air hockey mallet. "What is this? What am I looking at?" He asked, and (Y/n) takes a look. "It's a charm bracelet, idiot." (Y/n) said. "There's a different charm for all the stuff Anna and I did the first time we met." He points to each individual charm.

"Wow, Mordecai! This is the kind of thing that pros get their girlfriends." Rigby said. "Maybe he is a pro." (Y/n) smirks. "Right? I'm just not sure how to give it to her, though." Mordecai said. "Simple, dude. Just say you have something for her, and then you give it to her!" (Y/n) hands the box to Mordecai. "Classic gift-giving technique, dude." (Y/n) said, and Rigby snickers. "No, dude. I've gotta do it in some way that's really special." Mordecai said. Benson appears with a handful of mail again. "What's this?" He demanded. "It looks like-" Mordecai said. "No, no, I'll tell you. It's the stack of junk mail I asked you to take care of yesterday!" Benson tosses the junk mail in (Y/n)'s,