Carter and Briggs

"Car-ter! Bri-iggs! Car-ter! Bri-iggs! Car-ter! Bri-iggs!" The trio chanted as they watched tv. "Hey!" Sammy shouted. Briggs takes his wallet. "Looky what we got here, Carter." Briggs tosses the wallet to Carter. "Why am I being arrested?!" Sammy asked angrily. "Attempted hit and run." Briggs said. "Ah, Slammy Fenderbend." Carter said. "That's not my name!" Carter and Briggs get in the vehicle with Sammy in the back. "We know you work for Escobito, Sammy."

Static is heard and Commissioner Davis comes through the intercom. "Carter and Briggs! This is Commissioner Davis. You two are loose canons!" Davis shouted. "Whatever, Commissioner La-mis." Carter and Briggs's theme music plays. "Carter! Briggs!!" Davis shouted. "Awww, ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ah!!" Briggs hits the gas and does a donut. The screen freeze-frames as credits appear for the executive producer T. M. Blunderbuss. "Next week on "Carter and Briggs". Carter and Briggs are doing donuts while shooting guns in a warehouse with four masked men, one of which falls from an upper-level. "Ye-e-e-e-e-e-AH!!" They shouted.

"Escobitoooooooo!" Briggs shoots a missile. "You know what I like about this show?" Rigby crosses his arms. "The realism." He said. "And their custom 1985 police cruiser, engineered for doing donuts." Mordecai said. Mordecai imitates a car screeching while pretending to turn a driving wheel. "Donuts for Show-Nuts!" Rigby said in a high pitched voice, and the trio laugh. "Best cop show ever!" (Y/n) said. "Would you like to meet Carter and Briggs?" The announcer asked. "Yes!" Rigby said.

"They'll be at Horton Motor Arena this weekend, judging the 8th Annual Donut Spin-a-thon! Spin-a-thon!" The announcer said. "Dudes, donuts!" (Y/n) said. "We do donuts all the time." Mordecai said. "For show-nuts!" Rigby said. "Whoever holds the longest spin will win! WIN!" The announcer said. "Win what? Win whaaat?" Rigby asked anxiously, and (Y/n) giggles. "You and some friends could win... a guest starring role on "Carter and Briggs"!" The trio anxiously gasp.

"What?! No way!" (Y/n) said. "Ah! Awesome!" Rigby said. "We should-! We really should-!" The trio said at the same time respectively. Rigby points at (Y/n). "You go first." He said. "Dudes... Dudes... Duuudes. We gotta enter that contest." (Y/n) said. "That's exactly what I was gonna say! Are we on the same level or what?" Rigby asked. The trio raise their arms.

"Who-OOOOOOOOAH!!" (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby run out of the house. Pops enters the living room and looks at the television. "And now it's time for "Crime She Typed". The narrator said. "Oooh! What's she going to type this time?" Pops asked excitedly. Later the trio are in the cart, in front of the house, doing donuts. "Ooooooooooh!" They slide off to the side. "Awwww...

They reattempt the donut. "Oooooooh!" They slide off again. "Aww..." Rigby said. "Aw, man..." Mordecai said. "This isn't working." (Y/n) said. "Dudes...Maybe we're not as good at this as we thought..." Rigby said. "Yeah...Who do we know that's really good at spinning donuts?" Mordecai said, and (Y/n) smirks. "Two words, Muscle Man." She said. The trio are now outside Muscle Man and HFG's trailer.

Muscle Man is working with some tools. "Muscle Man. We need your help." (Y/n) said. "Can't you toolboxes say that I'm busy organizing my toolboxes?" Muscle Man asked. "There's a donut-spinning contest, and we need to win!" Rigby said. "But donut sports are off-season." Muscle Man said in confusion. "But Carter and Briggs are holding it!" Mordecai said. "What? That show's for babies, bro." Muscle Man said. "Come on! Without your help we ca—" the trio began, but Muscle Man cut them off. "But.....I do love spinning donuts." He crosses his arms. "Your first lesson is tomorrow at dawn." He said. Later the trio are in front of the house meeting with Muscle Man. The trio give an aggravated sigh.

"Why do we have to get up so early...?" Rigby asked. "I'm gonna need more coffee..." Mordecai said. "Can I go back to bed?" (Y/n) whined as she rubs her eyes tiredly. "Sure, if you want to lose the contest." Muscle Man replied, and she groans. Muscle Man knocks Mordecai's cup of coffee out of his hand. "Coffee is for people who don't have adrenaline!" He shouted. "Yeah! Get some adrena-"