Jinx

It is a lovely day at the park, where (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are picking up trash at the park. "Man, how can people be so lazy? There are trash cans, like, everywhere." Mordecai said. "You tell me, you and Rigby are lazy." (Y/n) said, and he snickers. "True, but we don't leave gross stuff all over the park like this." Mordecai said. "Maybe they didn't see 'em." Rigby said. "What? You're defending these people? I suppose you enjoy being stuck out here cleaning up all this?" Mordecai asked. "Yeah, 'cause I found these." Rigby holds up tiny, bronze-colored shoes. "Whoa." Mordecai said. "Wait, what are you going to do with bronze baby shoes?" (Y/n) asked. "I don't know, I'll think of something."

Rigby said. "Wait, are you just filling your bag with cool stuff you find?" Mordecai asked. "Yeah, man. People leave all sorts of junk here. You just gotta look." Rigby said. "So you're a hoarder then?" (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow, and Rigby shrugs. "Maybe." He said. "Man, I didn't even think to look. All I got is trash." Mordecai dumps the trash onto the ground. Mordecai then sees a plastic army figure on the ground and picks it up with the stick. "Yeah-yuh!" He holds up figure.

"Army dude." He said. "See? It's true what they say. One man's trash is another man's pleasure." Rigby said. "Treasure." (Y/n) corrected. "What?" Rigby asked her in confusion. "One man's trash is another man's treasure, not pleasure. That's just weird." (Y/n) said. "Well, it's a pleasure to find treasure, so same-diff." Rigby said. "Whatever." (Y/n) said. The trio realize that there is a quarter on the ground. They hear its jingle, and the trio gasp. "Quarter!" They said. "Jinx!" Mordecai said. Mordecai picks up the quarter. "Yeah, this treasure's my pleasure!" Mordecai punches Rigby in the arm.

"Hey!" Mordecai does another punch to him. "Dude, what the heck was that fo-" "ow!" (Y/n) said as she received a quick nudge from Mordecai, considering he didn't want to punch her. (Y/n) glares at him. "I said "jinx," guys. You're both jinxed." Mordecai said. "Fine! You can have the quarter. Geez." Rigby gets another punch. "Du—" Mordecai raises his fist, then, Rigby quickly covers his mouth. (Y/n) already knew how this worked which is why she hasn't said anything since her

"ow" "You know how this works, man. You can't talk when you're jinxed. (Y/n) clearly knows. And if you talk, you're gonna get punched. So keep your mouth shut." Mordecai said. "Fine." Rigby gets another punch. "Owww!" Later the trio are playing some video game, and (Y/n) succeeds. "Ha! In your face!" (Y/n) said, and Mordecai nudges her once more, and goes back to playing. "Ow!" Later the trio are taking a walk while wearing sunglasses.

"Whoa! Look, dude!" A solar eclipse is occurring. "That's amazing." Rigby gets another punch. This one sends Rigby to the ground, but he continues to watch the moon cover the sun entirely. "So... beautiful." Another punch. "Ow!" And (Y/n) cringes. 'Okay, now that was just a dick move...' she thought to herself. Rigby and (Y/n) are in the duo's bedroom. Mordecai enters with an open box. "Dude, check out what came for you in the mail." "Aw, yeah!" Rigby runs over and looks in the box. "What is it?" He asked,

and (Y/n) cringes, knowing what's about to happen. "Wait, Rigby don-" It's a sucker punch from Mordecai, right through the box. Rigby's mutterings continue. "Totally." Another punch. "Nice." And another. "Come on!" And a third punch. Later the trio are eating at the table. "Can you pass the—" Mordecai nudges (Y/n) again, knocking his bowl of cereal over. "GWAH!" She angrily slams the table, stands up, about to yell something, but catches herself. "What? What is it? You can tell me anything, (Y/n)." She growls and sits back down.

"Dudes, you know you can just break the jinx by having someone say your name three times." They seem surprised, the duo look at each other in disbelief, then back at him. "Wait, I didn't tell you two?" Their surprise turns to anger. "Hm, I guess I didn't 'cause everybody knows that. I was wondering why you didn't break it sooner." Rigby and (Y/n) run off. "Better keep your mouths shut, 'cause I'll be listening!" Mordecai said. Later an annoyed Benson is observing the still-present trash on the ground.