Sleep Fighter

(Y/n) is sleeping in her bed peacefully. "Mm. Sam, more coffee please." She said in her sleep. The door to her room opens and Muscle Man, who's also sleeping, comes in and starts punching (Y/n), causing her to scream which causes Mordecai and Rigby to wake up with a jolt. "(Y/N)!" They shouted. The duo quickly run down the hall to her room as fast as they could in blind panic, and quickly open the door to see her defending herself against Muscle Man who was beating her up.

"Muscle Man? Dude!" Rigby attempts to stop Muscle Man but gets punched. He falls to the ground and Muscle Man tries to punch him again but he rolls out of the way and Mordecai holds back Muscle Man's arms and tries his best to keep him away from (Y/n). "Muscle Man, quit it!" He shouted. Muscle Man head-butts Mordecai, kicks Rigby to the ground, and punches Mordecai in the stomach.

Mordecai tackles Muscle Man to the ground but Muscle Man keeps fighting them. The next morning, Benson is humming and sees a skateboard ramp and sighs. "I thought I told them to clean this up." Benson looks up and sees the others, who look beaten up, confronting Muscle Man outside of the house. "I don't know what happened!" He shouted. "Yeah, right. You're just trying to prank us." Mordecai said. "It's not a prank!" Muscle Man insisted.

"Yeah, I got a few bruised ribs because of you." Skips said angrily. "You wouldn't stop hitting me until I pretended to be dead." Fives said. "You smashed my model train set." Pops said. "You broke my tail." (Y/n) said. "How did you even find out where I live?" Thomas asked in disbelief. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Muscle Man pleaded. "What's going on?" Benson asked as he approaches. "Muscle Man's beating people up in his sleep." Mordecai said.

"I wouldn't do that. I hate senseless violence." Muscle Man said. Everyone except for Rigby glare at him in disbelief from those words. "I seriously can't remember fighting you guys!" Muscle Man shouted. "At this rate, he's gonna put us all in the hospital. Benson, we gotta do something." Rigby said. ""We"?" Benson asked. "Yeah. This is a park problem. Everyone's gotta be on board." (Y/n) insisted.

"This has nothing to do with me. Anything that happens in the park after hours is your own problem." Benson said. Later that night at Benson's apartment; Benson is sleeping when Muscle Man opens the door, runs up to Benson and punches him while Benson is surprised; the next morning Benson returns beat-up. "Okay, this is a park problem." He said.

"Oh, so now it's a park problem just 'cause you got involved." (Y/n) snarked, narrowing her eyes. Her friends snicker quietly at this. "Can it, (Y/n)." Benson scolds. "It's a park problem all right. Thomas lost a tooth last night." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) flinches. "Oof. Are you okay Thomas?" She asked him with concern. "Yeah... I still don't know how he knows where I live..." he replied. "And Rigby won't go to sleep unless we barricade our bedroom door." Mordecai said.

"Sleep in the hallway if you want, it's your funeral." Rigby snarked. "I don't know what's wrong with me. It's not like I want to hurt you guys." Muscle Man said. "Yeah, well you obviously have no control over yourself while your sleep fighting." Benson said. "Your sleep strength is double your normal strength. Nobody's safe until we get you to stop. We gotta find the source of your problem and take it head on!" Muscle Man said. "What if I can't be fixed?

And I'll just be a sleep fighting freak for the rest of my life?" Muscle Man asked. "Don't say that. I'm sure we'll find some way to help you." (Y/n) said. "Yeah. We won't give up until you're cured." Mordecai said. "Thanks guys, you're the best." Muscle Man said. Later that night outside of Muscle Man's trailer, there's a white van with the trunk open near it; it goes to a tied up Muscle Man on his bed and a walkie-talkie is on his nightstand. "Muscle Man, can you hear me?" Benson asked on a walkie-talkie. "Loud and clear bro." Muscle Man said. "Okay, we're gonna get started." Benson said. "Wait, I understand the ropes," A bunch of cameras are all around his room. "But what are all these cameras for?"