Brain Eraser

(Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are playing video games. An explosion on the screen reads "PLAYER 1 WINS". "Ugh! We lost again." Rigby said. He didn't understand how he and Mordecai kept losing. "This stupid thing was throwing me off." Rigby takes a magazine that reads "Mustaches Monthly - SPECIAL HANDLEBAR ISSUE!" out of the couch. "Dude! Pops' Mustaches Monthly! Benson told us to deliver this weeks ago. You have to give this to Pops." (Y/n) said.

"What?! Why do I have to?" Rigby asked. "Because you're the tool who crammed it between the sofa cushions." Mordecai said. "I can't get up now. I'm going to lose this sweet butt cheek groove I've been working into this couch! It looks just like me!" Rigby said. His butt cheek mark on the couch is visible. "Gross." (Y/n) said. "Well, I'm never sitting there again." She said. "I'm not going up those stairs, dude." Mordecai said. "Me either." Rigby said,

and (Y/n) groans and face palms. "Fine, let's play rock-paper-scissors for it." She said. The trio play and (Y/n) uses scissors while the other two use rock. "Hmph hmph." The duo said, and (Y/n) groans. "Whatever." Rigby and Mordecai play the video game as (Y/n) approaches Pops' room. She hears water running. "Pops. Hey Pops. I found your Mustache Monthly." She puts Pops' Moustaches Monthly on a chair and turns her head around, before seeing Pops, just out of the shower and naked. "Aaaaagh!" She screams. This causes Pops to scream and the duo scream back and fourth. "Aaaaagh!" In all the confusion, she now catches a glimpse of Pops' "junk mail" "Aaaaagh!" Pops covers his "junk mail" with his hat. (Y/n) covers her eyes. They both try to leave but they're in each other's ways. "Uh... uh... uh... uh..." they both said. (Y/n) finally escapes Pops' room as Pops goes into his bathroom. She goes downstairs and sits on the couch. The duo look at her frantically. "What was with all of that shrieking? It sounded like someone died up there!" Rigby said. "Did they?!" Mordecai asked.

"What? No! When I went upstairs, Pops was getting out of the shower." (Y/n) said. "Yeah, so?" Rigby asked. "And he didn't have a towel." (Y/n) said. "Ewww!" The duo said. "I tried not to look and just give him the magazine but I saw his..." (Y/n) said. "His junk mail?" Mordecai asked. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Rigby laughs. "No, guys, I'm mentally scarred. It's like the image is glued in the inside of my eyelids. Every saggy, wrinkled, shriveled, pasty..." (Y/n) said. "Whoa, whoa! Don't put it in my head." Rigby said. "Yeah, (Y/n), that's seriously disgusting." Mordecai said. "Shut up! This is your fault. You guys have to help me." (Y/n) pleads. "We'll help you to forget it if you promise to stop talking about it." Rigby said.

"Deal." (Y/n) shakes their hands. "What you need is some Strong Johns." Rigby said. "Yeah, let's do it." Mordecai said. They begin to play Strong Johns. Rigby and Mordecai start losing and (Y/n) starts winning, but then (Y/n) sees both Johns turn into two versions of naked Pops. "Ah!" She runs away. "(Y/n), wait!" The duo shouted, and Rigby sighs. Later the trio are at the Coffee Shop. "If this doesn't take your mind off of Pops, nothing will." Rigby grumbles. "What, coffee? Thanks, dudes, but I don't see how..." Rigby faces (Y/n) her other way. "No, (Y/n), Sam." Rigby said.

"So, that's two sandwiches and one soda." Sam said while taking an order. (Y/n) does a love stare, and the duo both sigh. Mordecai rolls his eyes. "Dude, really? Why'd you have to bring her to him of all people?" He asked. "Come on man, this could be our only chance to get her back to normal." Rigby said, and Mordecai just sighs. "Fine..." Rigby begins to shake (Y/n). "Hmmm? Hmmm? Hmmm? Hmmm?" He asked. (Y/n) pushes Rigby. "All right. It worked." She said. "Hey, dudes." Sam said as he approaches them. (Y/n) stares dreamily at him until seeing his face looks like Pops'. "Can I get something to drink for the lovely lady?" Sam asked (Y/n) playfully. Mordecai and Rigby both growl slightly. "Okay, I'm starting to regret my decision here." Rigby grumbles.

"Told ya." Mordecai said. "Aaaaargh!" (Y/n) runs away. "Come on, let's get some movies. That'll get your mind off Pops." Mordecai said. (Y/n) looks at all the movies. She sees a bunch of movie covers with naked Pops on them. "Aah!" She sees another row of naked Pops movie covers. "Ohh...wha?" She covers her eyes. "Ohh... " See anything you like?" Rigby asked her. "No..." she said. "We'll go see if they have Good Cop, Sad Cop." Mordecai said. While (Y/n) groans, the duo go to the checkout. They see a man watching Planet Chasers: Starlight Excellent. "Hey, man, have any copies of Good Cop, Sad Cop?" Rigby asked. The employee won't respond. "Hello?" Mordecai asked. "Sure, man. Let me check for you." The employee types on his keyboard to check for Good Cop, Sad Cop. "So, no then?" Rigby asked. "Oh, yeah. No." He replied. "All right. Just these and whatever our friend's getting." Mordecai said. (Y/n) is looking at a Cowboyz poster. She groans like she saw naked Pops instead of the cowboy. "I guess just these." Rigby said.